Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

Holy poo poo! I had no idea this was a thing, but reading youtube comments payed off for once. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mf4NsyOUVg

lol I had no idea either. drat they love dunking on Kanye. I wonder if it pisses him off that they do it so well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lmfao, that last episode was a loving classic. No one can convince me otherwise.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Yeah that episode was really good. I didn’t really take old Terrence and Phillip as a meta joke at all. They were just making fun of Netflix for digging up aging stars and reviving old shows.

bobjr posted:

I did like the HR person being female Mackey.

The Hootie Removal person?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Macaluso posted:

All these things were funny actually

Man if you at least didn't think it was funny anytime the music started playing in PC Principle's head I don't even know what to say. Every thread I read posts about how awful the episode was and then I get around to watching it and it's great. If I ever come in this thread and see everyone praising the episode, I'm gonna know that I'm in for a really bad episode. The direction Cartman and Heidi has taken is really funny to me with even the boys just treating her like she's one of them now. I loved their fight scene.

The Hootie song was fantastic, and his stupid poo poo eating grin cracked me up each time

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I loved the gag about the lovely 80s music. This was a good season, much better than last year

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

They're all modern and woke, unlike the Whites. At least that's how I took it.

Yeah, they weren't bad songs, just not thematically appropriate.

Yeah, "lovely" isn't the right word. More jarring, in a "this-was-what-the-80s-really-sounded-like" kinda way.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Is Mr. Slave still alivee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Not quite the same thing, but the two Asian commentators making fun of white people and then commenting that they're going to get in trouble always cracked me up.

"Let me pay for that on my credit card :lol:"

Lol saying this in an exaggerated voice was a running gag for my friends and i at restaurants for years

• Locked thread