Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this! posted:

Haven't they basically said they're dropping the serialization stuff?

Thank god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

That sure was an episode :geno:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

vermin posted:

Smash cut to them all laughing at Cartman's suicide threats was :laffo:. Garrison's escalating tweets were pretty great too. And the rap songs were beautiful.
A Plot and B Plot came together pretty drat nicely this week.

Yea that was really loving funny. Goddamn this was a good episode.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"I don't care if people get indigenous, I'll crap all over their statues. I'm the one who is indigenous that this statue even exists."

Sadly like episode 1, this didn't really go anywhere.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Don't post that

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

He's such a penis

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

bobjr posted:

I thought Stan's grandpa was just going to smash the statues but that works too.

"Now you know how we do poo poo in the nursing home."

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Phenotype posted:

I am dumb -- what was that line from Randy when they're at dinner? Stan said "you could go visit him at the nursing home" and Randy says no, cause I'm busy slaving away paying for the nursing home and your guitar lessons, and Stan replies no, I don't even take guitar lessons, and Randy says something like "that's a touchy subject and I don't want to talk about it", and then he says "aw, you tricked me" all dejected. I don't get it.

I don't want to go there it's depressing. Aw you tricked me.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Jack and crack!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

This better end with another Scott Tenorman Must Die from Heidi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

King Vidiot posted:

Also I think it's pretty obvious why Trey and Matt picked water bears for the special ed science project, they're tardigrades.

:aaaaa:

• Locked thread