Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The image they used for the president looked more like the actual Trump and not Garrison so maybe they're dropping that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That was a good joke. I don't think many people that voted for Hillary care for her and how she's acted since losing except for her weirdo goons like Peter Daou.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That sounds great. It feels like it's been ages since a Butters episode.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I thought Zuckerberg was pretty funny too and I hope he’s in the game. My favorite South Park celebrity gags are when they have a random inflection that isn’t really something the person does in real life.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Rhyno posted:

That was because he talked a ton of poo poo about Matt & Trey.

And because he beat them at the Oscars for best song over Blame Canada.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Nah, Pewdiepie was worse. Pewdiepie is always worse.

I thought that was a pretty good episode and one of the better ones of the last few seasons.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I think Trey and Matt didn’t like season 20 because Trump winning hosed up their plans. I’m enjoying this season more so far. Last night’s episode was good.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Good Times with Weapons is still good. That’s actually the episode that got me into the show.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Is there a thread for the game? I just finished it and have some questions.

It was pretty good but felt less inspired than Stick of Truth.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Nov 19, 2017

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Motherfucker posted:

still topical

Yeah, it would still work. I’m not sure Matt and Trey would explicitly go after the alt right though.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Vegetable posted:

They should eschew politics and do whatever the modern version of Chinpokomon is.

I’m surprised they didn’t do a Chinpokomon Go sequel episode.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I thought this season was better than last year but still not that good. I hope next year has more effort since they won’t be presumably working on a game during it.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

When have any of the kids been 'hosed'?

Jimmy.:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

21 Muns posted:

IMO it's hosed up that we would ever let Stephen King forget what he did.

Seriously. That scene is like some creepy erotic fantasy he wrote. Thank loving god it was never in the movies.

• Locked thread