Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The Ringer took a stab at ranking all 80 episodes. I disagree with their top choice, because Palestinian Chicken is quite literally the funniest thing I have ever seen on TV

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2017/9/26/16364076/curb-your-enthusiasm-episodes-ranked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Larry raging out against a squeeze bottle is fantastic

"an 'after you' vibe" :allears:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Richard Lewis remains as great as he ever was

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm still laughing at the idea that the Iranian government put out a hit on Larry and it's essentially Leon's fault

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I dunno, I got a pretty good laugh out of Fatwa Claus

also, "you ever seen a titty?"

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The subtleties of the horn

:laffo: Salman Rushdie is positively offended that he was being played by Jason Alexander

Carlosologist fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Oct 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

bring back old gbs posted:

I submit for your approval:

:five:

• Locked thread