Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

a neat cape posted:

Better Asian food?

If that is the disease, nobody wants a cure. :china:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Kalli posted:

Also someone please buy this for themselves:

I'm almost disappointed he didn't do one for the Lions so I could get it as an av Not really though, Garrison is a human cesspit

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Kalli posted:

Also someone please buy this for themselves:

I wish Garrison was actually clever and had used Cincinnati instead.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

WHOOPS posted:

I feel like there's a lot of mileage a good cartoonist could get out of mocking Ben Garrison's poo poo with parodies.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

WHOOPS posted:

Or Green Bay, noted Communist team.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Garrison sucks and I don't want these fine forums to :cadfan: him.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Randaconda posted:

Sup, Febreeze avatar buddy

'Sup to all y'all.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

axeil posted:

I feel like there's a lot of mileage a good cartoonist could get out of mocking Ben Garrison's poo poo with parodies.

I'm assuming you aren't trolling and have never heard of Zyklon Ben...

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

axeil posted:

Isn't that basically what the Onion does?

You didn't talk about politics, you let that conservative douche win, Febreeze.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

It'll probably be Saturday's.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

seiferguy posted:

I'm assuming you aren't trolling and have never heard of Zyklon Ben...

lol, that's incredible.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Randaconda posted:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Randaconda posted:

Feels good man.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

The X-man cometh posted:

Isn't that basically what the Onion does?

You didn't talk about politics, you let that conservative douche win, Febreeze.

Sneak peek for Saturday!

(It took a bit to figure out exactly what to draw)

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Oh this is gonna be good :allears:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/rip-stick-to-sports/

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
No mention of the letter? Lame :colbert:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm disappointed in the no comments thing, although you have a good reason for it....I guess.

It would have been good to know who your worst fans are.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Febreeze I just wanted to say Intentional Sounding is really good. I started listening due to support, continued out of habit and I found myself legit pumped when it was in my podcast feed this week. Congrats to you and sam grezeseseseseses. Starting a low-fi podcast from nothing is tough.

Now go get some of that MeUndies cash.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

At this.point we should be counting the people in TFF without Febreeze avatars. I still love mine.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

I'm disappointed in the no comments thing, although you have a good reason for it....I guess.

It would have been good to know who your worst fans are.

Well I still found this comment waiting in the queue when I logged in

"i was hoping you would stay away from this nonsense but if you’re really going to die on the hill of “gently caress the united states and everything it stands for” i dont need to read this garbage anymore

and it’s PRESIDENT Trump! don’t forget it you stupid cocksucker"

Can't decide if I should delete it or not, it doesn't exactly paint the individual in a sane light

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Oct 1, 2017

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Leave it up

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Delete. They thrive on attention.

The correct response to this behavior is to bully, isolate, alienate.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Make a comic where you print it out and frame it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Post my loving comment you libtard :argh:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I marked it as spam. He tried to post it on the guest comic from yesterday which was all innocent and not even made by an American and that little thing didn't deserve some stupid rear end in a top hat writing hate under it because he couldn't write it elseware.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

I marked it as spam. He tried to post it on the guest comic from yesterday which was all innocent and not even made by an American and that little thing didn't deserve some stupid rear end in a top hat writing hate under it because he couldn't write it elseware.

lol, what a loving moron.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Make a comic where you print it out and frame it

dotchan
Feb 28, 2008

I wanna get a Super Saiyan Mohawk when I grow up! :swoon:

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

The correct response to this behavior is to bully, isolate, alienate.

No it isn't, because that's not going to make the assholes go way, just make them even more justified in their own eyes with their lovely position.

If you don't want to engage them in meaningful debate, fine. If you don't think they're even capable of meaningful debate, eh, that's, like just your opinion, man. If you're use the same tactics they use to silence people they don't agree with, please don't.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
You forgot the /s tag at the end

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

dotchan posted:

No it isn't, because that's not going to make the assholes go way, just make them even more justified in their own eyes with their lovely position.

If you don't want to engage them in meaningful debate, fine. If you don't think they're even capable of meaningful debate, eh, that's, like just your opinion, man. If you're use the same tactics they use to silence people they don't agree with, please don't.

Don't listen to this, it's a really common but really dumb thing that isn't based in reality at all.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Febreeze posted:

Dear Dave,

I'm a fan of your work, sometimes I disagree with your blurbs but...who cares really the comic is funny. As a fan, as a politically involved individual, as a conservative I have a major favor to ask.

Please, please. please do not do any comics on the kneeling stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about politics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your comic remain a bastion of talking football and not politics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Bills are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem. 

Help me Dave Rappoccio, you're my only hope.

Sincerely, bill burr

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

You forgot the /s tag at the end

ehhh more of a reddit thing

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

You need a comic of the dude from The Mummy 2 who went around saying "It is cursed!" only this time it's not the the Mummy, it's the Minnesota Vikings.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

yes

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
nice

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
look of awe

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Ahahahahaha beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck