Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Doing some cool stuff with a bo staff. Twirling it one hand, behind my back and over my head. then? I put it between my legs and pretend it's my dick. lol.

Hizke

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Stinky Fuck Face
nightbae smokewheat

Parting the Red Sea by smacking my bo staff on the shoreline. The waves separate and I'm able to walk right between them like a boss, the staff is my pimp cane. The hoarde of jelly rear end haters and retard trolls chasing me get crit'd by the big waves when I strike the sand again then I put it between my legs and pretend its my dick

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke posted:

Doing some cool stuff with a bo staff. Twirling it one hand, behind my back and over my head. then? I put it between my legs and pretend it's my dick. lol.

lol

In Training
sticking the bo up my rear end then sucking it off. FYAD

large hands

general anime posted:

Parting the Red Sea by smacking my bo staff on the shoreline. The waves separate and I'm able to walk right between them like a boss, the staff is my pimp cane. The hoarde of jelly rear end haters and retard trolls chasing me get crit'd by the big waves when I strike the sand again then I put it between my legs and pretend its my dick

Hizke
I do some really freaking cool stuff with the bo staff to show my serious martial mastery over the weapon-- spins, incorportating the bo staff in kicks and punches... But then I put it between my legs and pretend it's my dick to show that i have a humorous side. swinging it around while walking all goofy, the bo staff is making wide arcs left and right as I move but i'm whistling and acting none the wiser, like my dick is just that big lol

Hizke

Hizke posted:

I do some really freaking cool stuff with the bo staff to show my serious martial mastery over the weapon-- spins, incorportating the bo staff in kicks and punches... But then I put it between my legs and pretend it's my dick to show that i have a humorous side. swinging it around while walking all goofy, the bo staff is making wide arcs left and right as I move but i'm whistling and acting none the wiser, like my dick is just that big lol

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels

large hands
twirling the bo staff really fast above my head so i take flight like a helicopter

apropos to nothing

apropos to nothing posted:

twirling the bo staff really fast above my head so i take flight like a helicopter

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels
i put tots in my zipped up cargo pants pocket

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

I may have a small phimosis penis irl but in the dojo, im defined by a much more impressivve slab of wood

Oh Don Piano

hyaa....lol. yaaaa. wooo!!!

Stay Safe

oh, you thought this was an ordinary walking stick??! think again Bitch !! my years of watching youtube videos has paid off as by practicing moves with a broom in my spacious basement i have mastered the japanese art... of the bo staff. *spins the staff around my head* lets see moms new boyfriend call my "internet videos" a waste of time now Lmao. Get smacked the gently caress up

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

hooting and hollering whilst i flip and spin by bo

large hands
lol

I.N.R.I

Cinnamon Blake

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

hyaa....lol. yaaaa. wooo!!!

White Genocide
I keep my kids in line with my bo staff. They know when daddy goes to his weapons wall and grabs the bo staff that I mean business. Nothing teaches a kid to finish his vegetables quit like a bo staff slicing through the air and stopping right before it hits him. I've got control like that.

by FactsAreUseless

Gordong Dongbay

----------------

wisdom... speak softly but carry a big bo staff like a dick

folder

floating whilst meditating at the monastery channeling qi to manifest the telepathic energy to bring my bo staff between my lotus positioned legs. i rest a pair of nunchucks letting em dangle and swang on each side at the end closest to my scrotum and then mind-speak to Chenglei awakening him from his mental exercises to take a look at deez nutz

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

Youd probably hold the sarcasm when I gently caress your poo poo up with my bow staff

The XKCD Larper
it's impossibly early in the morning and i'm going absolutely ape poo poo on a training dummy with my bo staff. I'm lighting this thing up like a dude who posted his bad living room gaming set up in the gaming thread lol. I finish with an insane somersault over the dummy, striking it hard as hell with a spinning bo staff slam and landing in a crouch. I close my eyes and bring my legs beneath me, placing my hands on my knees and I breathe deeply. after a moment has passed, I take my bo staff and place it between my legs pointing upwards like I've got a giant freaking boner lmao. my master who had been watching this whole time just starts bustin up at this part.

Hizke
lolling at my clown rear end friend who has the bo staff between his legs, tapping my chest with and pretending its his dick. And then i laugh and stroke it off jokingly, pretending to jack him off for a laugh, and hes pretending to cum etc.

In Training

In Training posted:

lolling at my clown rear end friend who has the bo staff between his legs, tapping my chest with and pretending its his dick. And then i laugh and stroke it off jokingly, pretending to jack him off for a laugh, and hes pretending to cum etc.

lmao

Hizke
my japanese training buddy kenshiro is in a deep meditative stance but i nudged him and tell him to check it out as i spin the staff between my legs and hum the melody to you spin me right round. he apologized with a bow and tells me he does not know what i am doing so i tell him there is this super crazy site he should check out after training. he asked me what it was and i told him to just check it out and sent the link lol

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

pog boyfriend posted:

my japanese training buddy kenshiro is in a deep meditative stance but i nudged him and tell him to check it out as i spin the staff between my legs and hum the melody to you spin me right round. he apologized with a bow and tells me he does not know what i am doing so i tell him there is this super crazy site he should check out after training. he asked me what it was and i told him to just check it out and sent the link lol

lol

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

whole drat threads good

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

The XKCD Larper posted:

Youd probably hold the sarcasm when I gently caress your poo poo up with my bow staff

it's spelled "bo staff", actually (japanese word)

little munchkin
want to quote all teh posts o.o

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

Hizke posted:

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

general anime posted:

want to quote all teh posts o.o

let the wife handle that

woozy pawsies

attempted to apply my bo staff techniques to the katana.... i shant be making this mistake again.

ol yeller

Legendary master-of-arms, stroking his long, white beard, a contemplative smile on his lips as he watches the apprentices in the court-yard, whirling up a sandstorm as they pretend to suck and gently caress their bo staffs, unassumingly leaning on his own, which appears to be of below average length, but with more girth.

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five
*hanging a pair of nunchuks over the end of my bo staff* heh, hey, check it out. looks like balls.

woozy pawsies

after years of long meditation and exercises involving carrying pails of water up and down a mountain, the monk gets his bo staff. the vow of celibacy, no alcohol, no meat - he is finally reaping the rewards of his discipline, he is finally dubbed a shaolin monk. "thank you pa mei," he says aloud as he twirls the bo staff around sloppily, it hits the walls and ground, almost flopping. he then places it in-between his legs and pretends its his dick.

greasynig

ol yeller

Hizke posted:

it's impossibly early in the morning and i'm going absolutely ape poo poo on a training dummy with my bo staff. I'm lighting this thing up like a dude who posted his bad living room gaming set up in the gaming thread lol. I finish with an insane somersault over the dummy, striking it hard as hell with a spinning bo staff slam and landing in a crouch. I close my eyes and bring my legs beneath me, placing my hands on my knees and I breathe deeply. after a moment has passed, I take my bo staff and place it between my legs pointing upwards like I've got a giant freaking boner lmao. my master who had been watching this whole time just starts bustin up at this part.

greasynig

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

general anime posted:

greasynig

«3 »