Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread

ol yeller posted:

attempted to apply my bo staff techniques to the katana.... i shant be making this mistake again.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Grandmother of Five posted:

Legendary master-of-arms, stroking his long, white beard, a contemplative smile on his lips as he watches the apprentices in the court-yard, whirling up a sandstorm as they pretend to suck and gently caress their bo staffs, unassumingly leaning on his own, which appears to be of below average length, but with more girth.

----------------

In Training posted:

lolling at my clown rear end friend who has the bo staff between his legs, tapping my chest with and pretending its his dick. And then i laugh and stroke it off jokingly, pretending to jack him off for a laugh, and hes pretending to cum etc.

laughing hard whilst pointing at your shadow that looks like you really are jacking off his long rear end dick

Cinnamon Blake
*constantly walking around fyad and getting smacked in the head with bo staves while making the sideshow bob rake stomp noise*

boar guy
[taking a piss break during bo staff practice] "ahhh.. i had to piss like poo poo"
[suddenly some enemies rush into the bathroom]
[reaches for bo staff and dusts the enimes before i even put my dick away)
*finishes pissing and shakes off both my dick and then mimics shaking the last drop off piss off my bo staff)

Oh Don Piano

Legendary master-of-arms, stroking his long, white beard, a contemplative smile on his lips as he watches the apprentices in the court-yard, whirling up a sandstorm as they pretend to suck and gently caress their bo staffs, unassumingly leaning on his own, which appears to be of below average length, but with more girth.

pog boyfriend posted:

my japanese training buddy kenshiro is in a deep meditative stance but i nudged him and tell him to check it out as i spin the staff between my legs and hum the melody to you spin me right round. he apologized with a bow and tells me he does not know what i am doing so i tell him there is this super crazy site he should check out after training. he asked me what it was and i told him to just check it out and sent the link lol

Oh Don Piano posted:

[taking a piss break during bo staff practice] "ahhh.. i had to piss like poo poo"
[suddenly some enemies rush into the bathroom]
[reaches for bo staff and dusts the enimes before i even put my dick away)
*finishes pissing and shakes off both my dick and then mimics shaking the last drop off piss off my bo staff)

Hizke
defeating my enemies with my bo staff

apropos to nothing

i walk around pretending my bo staff is my penis. i walk around at work and knock all sorts of things off tables and i poke people with my bo staff dick when i talk to them. "sorry i have a really big dick", i say, but i am not sorry. i love my bo staff penis.

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
Saint Twisty

sliding somehting approaching 14 inches of the bo staff into my rear end hole. it looks like im having gay sex with a big dick. but im not, its merely an illusion ive created with my bo staff. my techniques are so strong that your eyes cannot follow them. you can never be me.

I.N.R.I

practicing my katas doing some wicked techniques getting my skill up but when sifu walks out of the room? i put my bo staff between my legs and pretend its a dick.

greasynig

Saint Twisty posted:

i walk around pretending my bo staff is my penis. i walk around at work and knock all sorts of things off tables and i poke people with my bo staff dick when i talk to them. "sorry i have a really big dick", i say, but i am not sorry. i love my bo staff penis.

I.N.R.I posted:

sliding somehting approaching 14 inches of the bo staff into my rear end hole. it looks like im having gay sex with a big dick. but im not, its merely an illusion ive created with my bo staff. my techniques are so strong that your eyes cannot follow them. you can never be me.

lol

Hizke

In Training posted:

lolling at my clown rear end friend who has the bo staff between his legs, tapping my chest with and pretending its his dick. And then i laugh and stroke it off jokingly, pretending to jack him off for a laugh, and hes pretending to cum etc.

lol

slam flanders

me [looking at senseis huge dick]: teacher, forgive my insolence but ... i am glad we do not have to oppose each other. i am like an insect before you.

sensei [hopping up and down and making the bo staff between his legs flop around a bit]: if we were enemies , you would never even stand before me. we'd pass by eachother in the night, my boy.

I.N.R.I

my friends give me poo poo for being Donatello but we will see who have the last laugh when I pretend that my bo staff is my penis

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
Saint Twisty
looking intimidating as I swing my staff around

little munchkin

----------------

Bo staff is probably best to learn first since its the basics of all other weapons. katana- shorter bo staff for one hand or two. nun chuk- two smaller bo stafs

HORMELCHILI

the smaller ones are called jo

Crime on a Dime

I maintain nonetheless that yin-yang dualism can be overcome. With sufficient enlightenment we can give substance to any distinction: mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain - *bo-staff silently swinging back and forth between my legs, like a big dick* - Remember, enlightenment is a function of willpower, not of physical strength.

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grandmother of Five

I maintain nonetheless that yin-yang dualism can be overcome. With sufficient enlightenment we can give substance to any distinction: mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain - *bo-staff silently swinging back and forth between my legs, like a big dick* - Remember, enlightenment is a function of willpower, not of physical strength.

Crime on a Dime

i lay my bo staff on the temple floor. i slowly squat over it abd pick it up by clenching my arse cheeks very hard. as i rise carefully i buck my hips to and fro and finally lean back to show the stunned crowd that i command thier utmost respect and then act like its a massive hardon. i laugh a hollow godlike laugh. but in my hubris, i am blind to tge elegant kung fu master, who lightly leaps to my bo staff's erect tip, on his tiptoes. he smiles and cackels before administering the fatal goomba stomp on my actually small dick and balls.

folder

general anime posted:

want to quote all teh posts o.o

Whistling Asshole

folder posted:

i lay my bo staff on the temple floor. i slowly squat over it abd pick it up by clenching my arse cheeks very hard. as i rise carefully i buck my hips to and fro and finally lean back to show the stunned crowd that i command thier utmost respect and then act like its a massive hardon. i laugh a hollow godlike laugh. but in my hubris, i am blind to tge elegant kung fu master, who lightly leaps to my bo staff's erect tip, on his tiptoes. he smiles and cackels before administering the fatal goomba stomp on my actually small dick and balls.

ol yeller
I'm at a shady motorcycle bar for some reason and I see a pretty lady sitting alone. I sit next to her and start making conversation when a big fat nasty looking biker taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and he's giving me a mean big eyes look like the bad guy from Friday. In my training I have learned that violence is only to be used as a last resort, so I apologize and excuse myself but the big scary man with an open leather vest and no shirt underneath won't let me leave. He gets closer to me and pours his entire beer on my head. Finally I've had enough so I pull out my bo staff. Well guess what? He pulls out a bo staff of his own; it's shorter and thicker and the business end of it is pierced like a prince Albert.

Metagrubs

little munchkin

folder posted:

I.N.R.I posted:

me [looking at senseis huge dick]: teacher, forgive my insolence but ... i am glad we do not have to oppose each other. i am like an insect before you.

sensei [hopping up and down and making the bo staff between his legs flop around a bit]: if we were enemies , you would never even stand before me. we'd pass by eachother in the night, my boy.

Hizke
i was expelled from my school... now i must roam these lands doing what work may come, never knowing the glories of a life where i put a bo staff between my legs and pretend i have a giant hog

ol yeller

----------------

after spending months performing menial tasks for my sensi, i am instructed to enter his chambers. he hands me a staff, one much more ornate and sturdy than the practice one I use each evening after my chores are finished. by candlelight he shows me how to rub my hand up and down the shaft to make it look like i'm jerking it off. I get caught up in the moment and start pretending to moan sexually. he gives me a stern look and I go silent once again. there are some things I am still not yet ready for

little munchkin

----------------

several friends

----------------

Oh Don Piano

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

folder

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

In Training

Hizke

----------------

"your crane style is good but your kung fu is weak - shaolin is no match for the white lotus" says kato out loud as his quarterstaff slams into lee's, blocking the attack.

lee withdraws, panting and gasping before finally uttering out his final kiai, "ahhhhh!" he says as he places the quarterstaff between his legs.

taken aback, kato pleads, "no!!! not snake style!"

greasynig fucked around with this message at Sep 12, 2017 around 20:22

greasynig

Wootiebabeh

code:
$$\                               $$\                           $$\                           $$\             $$\ $$\ $$\                       $$\                               $$\           $$\       
$$ |                              \__|                          $$ |                          $$ |            $$ |\__|$$ |                      \__|                              \__|          $$ |      
$$ | $$$$$$\   $$$$$$\  $$$$$$$\  $$\ $$$$$$$\   $$$$$$\        $$$$$$$\   $$$$$$\   $$$$$$$\ $$ |  $$\       $$ |$$\ $$ |  $$\  $$$$$$\        $$\ $$$$$$\$$$$\         $$$$$$\  $$\  $$$$$$$\ $$$$$$$\  
$$ |$$  __$$\  \____$$\ $$  __$$\ $$ |$$  __$$\ $$  __$$\       $$  __$$\  \____$$\ $$  _____|$$ | $$  |      $$ |$$ |$$ | $$  |$$  __$$\       $$ |$$  _$$  _$$\       $$  __$$\ $$ |$$  _____|$$  __$$\ 
$$ |$$$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ /  $$ |      $$ |  $$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ /      $$$$$$  /       $$ |$$ |$$$$$$  / $$$$$$$$ |      $$ |$$ / $$ / $$ |      $$ |  \__|$$ |$$ /      $$ |  $$ |
$$ |$$   ____|$$  __$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |  $$ |      $$ |  $$ |$$  __$$ |$$ |      $$  _$$<        $$ |$$ |$$  _$$<  $$   ____|      $$ |$$ | $$ | $$ |      $$ |      $$ |$$ |      $$ |  $$ |
$$ |\$$$$$$$\ \$$$$$$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |\$$$$$$$ |      $$$$$$$  |\$$$$$$$ |\$$$$$$$\ $$ | \$$\       $$ |$$ |$$ | \$$\ \$$$$$$$\       $$ |$$ | $$ | $$ |      $$ |      $$ |\$$$$$$$\ $$ |  $$ |
\__| \_______| \_______|\__|  \__|\__|\__|  \__| \____$$ |      \_______/  \_______| \_______|\__|  \__|      \__|\__|\__|  \__| \_______|      \__|\__| \__| \__|      \__|      \__| \_______|\__|  \__|
                                                $$\   $$ |                                                                                                                                                
                                                \$$$$$$  |                                                                                                                                                
                                                 \______/                                                                                                                                                 

greasynig posted:

"your crane style is good but your kung fu is weak - shaolin is no match for the white lotus" says kato out loud as his quarterstaff slams into lee's, blocking the attack.

lee withdraws, panting and gasping before finally uttering out his final kiai, "ahhhhh!" he says as he places the quarterstaff between his legs.

taken aback, kato pleads, "no!!! not snake style!"

kek

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Cinnamon Blake
  • Locked thread