Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »

jay z's sedan

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Saint Twisty

little munchkin

twisty's challenge

large hands

ol yeller posted:

attempted to apply my bo staff techniques to the katana.... i shant be making this mistake again.

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels

woozy pawsies posted:

*hanging a pair of nunchuks over the end of my bo staff* heh, hey, check it out. looks like balls.

lol

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels

Hizke
Clarity. Compassion. Dignity. Honor. Martial masters uphold these virtues. Myself? I uphold my bo staff between my thighs like a big huge raging boner lol

Hizke

Hizke posted:

Clarity. Compassion. Dignity. Honor. Martial masters uphold these virtues. Myself? I uphold my bo staff between my thighs like a big huge raging boner lol

In Training

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

*walking through shredders hangout for a carton of Kools when tatsu gives you a quick staff check*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbZSi2Ju1_Q

HORMELCHILI

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
this ancient staff, blessed by the emperor Go-Daigo himself, has been passed down from sensei to pupil for over a thousand years by the warrior monks of Mount Hiei - and now I pass it on to you. master the form and technique and you will be an unstoppable force which no other warrior can resist and also you can put it between your legs to make it look like you have a big boner

apropos to nothing

«3 »