Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lmao

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In krust we trust

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
we're grillin' the meats and gene ain't gonna do poo poo about it

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

drat..

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
jedah is my gbs superstar

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

we're grillin' the meats and gene ain't gonna do poo poo about it

check back in like a week or so.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

now we talkin'

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I am inspired by the OP

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Kelp Me! posted:

put up or shut up you fuckman

okay boss

id like to call this collage 'hope for a rebirth'

burgerpug, a new pug, tentatively offers a burger to the tower whilst a krust, battered but unbusted, rears up his head, a satisfied grimace upon his visage
the krust is changed but remains the same at the same time

the ageold adage 'suck my dick you fuckman' has, perhaps, reached its finalé:
the fuckman is blessed, perhaps the request having gone unheeded for so long has finally been heard

hulk hogan, a key element in the destruction of the original towers, stares into the soul of the observer, as if to say 'youre my son my nigga'
the son's eternal yearning for his fathers approval here sublimely molded into the very fabric of the new york skyline

ghost eagle stares off into the past or perhaps the future, perhaps both at the same time for as it is said; one cannot know the future without knowing the past

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

okay boss

burgerpug, a new pug, tentatively offers a burger to the tower whilst a krust, battered but unbusted, rears up his head, a satisfied grimace upon his visage

the fuckman is blessed, perhaps the request having gone unheeded for so long has finally been heard

hulk hogan, a key element in the destruction of the original towers, stares into the soul of the observer, as if to say 'youre my son my nigga'
the son's eternal yearning for his fathers approval here sublimely molded into the very fabric of the new york skyline

ghost eagle stares off into the past or perhaps the future, perhaps both at the same time for as it is said; one cannot know the future without knowing the past

lmao

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

This is all that is good in the world.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

okay boss

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

okay boss

Nice

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

okay boss

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

okay boss

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

okay boss

Bles ur heart

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
krust status: unbusted

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Sheep-Goats posted:

I am inspired by the OP

And you're my inspiration. Happy 9/11.

okay boss

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

krust status: unbusted

:golfclap:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
also:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

okay boss

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

okay boss

haha this owns and it warms my heart like meat on a grill to see you come around to krust

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
The old adage once again rings true: It's not up to us to decide when we're done with the Krust, it's up to the Krust to declare that he is done with us.

Fortunately, the love and patience in his busted heart know no bounds, for he knows from his brush with death that we are mere flashes of lights wedged between eternities of darkness.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

okay boss

i had an art book and it went on like that for 300 pages

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

okay boss

powerful

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
God bless GBS. This thread owns.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Ibogaine posted:

The old adage once again rings true: It's not up to us to decide when we're done with the Krust, it's up to the Krust to declare that he is done with us.

Fortunately, the love and patience in his busted heart know no bounds, for he knows from his brush with death that we are mere flashes of lights wedged between eternities of darkness.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

this is an homage to those who never stopped krusting
never forget
im gay

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

never forget
im gay

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

never forget
im gay
4 out of 4 Street Sharks agree.. that was a dang good post

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

okay boss

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ibogaine posted:

This is a good point that I have considered

• Locked thread