Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Is... that a problem? The side button is on the right side of the phone and volume buttons on the left.

it's different than before and therefore bad because reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

Pivo posted:

iOS 11 also has native screen recording, which I've heard Snapchat can't detect

edit; Snapchat can detect it

dc3k fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Sep 13, 2017

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

logikv9 posted:

It would've been good because it would allow for fast charging out of the box (and made USB c to lightning cables more prevalent and affordable, which is all I care about)

The significant majority of people don't own computers or chargers with USB-C ports. I guess they could at least include a cable with a USB-A to USB-C adapter on it.

• Locked thread