Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Apple TV seems okay but I don't see the point of it if you own a semi-modern games console.

Do we know details about cellular plans for Apple Watch 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Sock The Great posted:

Super Mario Run 2, here we go guys.

Nintendo will never allow a game to work on Apple TV.

They always have a TV demo with some lovely controller at my Apple store and I'm always shocked how lovely and choppy everything is on it. These games should never be on a TV.:lol:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

It would be pretty funny watching this guy try to sell this incredibly boring upgrade just to make the X seem more impressive.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Snuffman posted:

...but I'm ugly and only know ugly people. I can't take pretty portraits. :smith:

Take some portraits. Ugly people ones are the best.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/380630080084787200

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I don't even give a poo poo about the screen. I want the X for just the cameras.

I just want that portrait camera in a phone that isn't a giant slab.:(

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

How big is the X compared to a normal 7?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Pivo posted:

iPhone X
Height: 143.6 mm (5.65 inches)
Width: 70.9 mm (2.79 inches)
Depth: 7.7 mm (0.30 inch)

vs

iPhone 7
Height: 138.3 mm (5.44 inches)
Width: 67.1 mm (2.64 inches)
Depth: 7.1 mm (0.28 inch)

Thanks. That's a great deal smaller than a plus so that's cool.

Weedle posted:

If only there were some kind of website where you could go to find this information

Thank you too, you smarmy dipshit.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Sep 12, 2017

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Vegetable posted:

my friends maybe it's time to rethink your buys, you don't need a thousand dollar phone

Agree. I'm only buying it if T-Mobile lets me trade in my 7 and pay $100 or something. $1000 is unreal.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I didn’t even realize that $1000 is for a 64GB X. They really couldn’t start it at 128 for their super premium phone?:lol:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

dc3k posted:

it's different than before and therefore bad because reasons

It’s better, if anything. You can take screenshots with one hand that way.

By the way, screenshots are greatly enhanced in iOS 11. I just noticed from installing the GM. A little window pops up and you can instantly start editing it and overlay text. You can also just choose to copy it for use without clogging your photo library up. It’s rad.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Sep 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Xabi posted:

Still can't understand why they moved it.

They moved it because the phones got big. It would have been pretty awkward if it was still on the top imo.

• Locked thread