Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

Barking Gecko posted:

Let's make Autumn sigs instead.

If the elusive Flanisher should happen to stop by this thread, I'd like to request a BYOB Autumn sig on my usual theme of Autumn on the island of chill and magic.

No joke I love your summer island sig, and I'm not even that big on sigs, but it is really good. I can't make a dang thing but whatever happens for you or me or anyone, cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

lmao

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

Here's a quick thing 24 (only if you feel inspired to use it!)

Oh my. I really really love it! I have zero visual arts skills but would it be possible to have the sign go a little slower and sway like in my av instead of fast and twitchy like? The slow peacefulness is one of my favorite things about my av. If not I am using it either way because this is pretty much the perfect idea executed amazingly and quite possibly the start of a tradition of sig ideas for me!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Sep 16, 2017

Twenty Four

lol ok you win! ty!

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

I threw up some slower animations, but it surpasses my skill to make it any smoother with such small movements

...actually i just figured out how I could do it if you really want

Dont trouble yourself! I am already so stoked that I might have trouble getting to sleep even though I need to because it is so cool!

Seriously, you are the best for doing probably more then half of this stuff for byob. All is well and I thank you!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Sep 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

here's one take on that

:hai:

• Locked thread