Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

quote:

What will happen when The Cenation Leader collides with one of the most destructive forces in WWE history?

i don't know the answer to this question.

quote:

Can the son of Raw General Manager Kurt Angle learn from last week’s mistakes, slowing The Big Dog’s WWE No Mercy momentum in the process?

i don't know

quote:

Can the man behind The Demon conquer Bray Wyatt?

i don't know

quote:

Can we expect an equally forceful response from The Beast Incarnate, live on Raw?

i don't know

quote:

Are Alexa Bliss’ days numbered as Raw Women’s Champion?

i don't know

quote:

Will these unfavorable odds shake Alexa’s confidence as WWE No Mercy approaches?

i don't know

quote:

Can the man behind The Demon conquer Bray Wyatt?

i don't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

All right

edit: I will watch for a bit to see if it's good. That's what the all right is about

reason for edit: to clarify what i meant

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

laughed at all the references to Jaws in this thread

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Professor Funk posted:

i just made myself some chicken and now im going to watch wrestling and eat the chicken and also drink some beer

hold on for 12 minutes minute, so that the wrestling can come on.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hm the show doesn't feel that good. i hope you all feel otherwise, and see you next time

• Locked thread