Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Cavauro posted:

hm the show doesn't feel that good. i hope you all feel otherwise, and see you next time

If it's the 9/11 fetishism (the worst terrorist attack "ever", srsly?), it should be over now.

No, now RAW is all about Roman Reigns fetishism, so, y'know, content warning, I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

tweet my meat posted:

The man's earned the right to carry on the Jeff Jarrett legacy by inheriting his entrance theme.

He couldn't possibly do worse with it than ol' J E Double F, so I approve

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Bill Goldberg posted:

which wrestler on the roster is Jeff Jarrett's son

The problem with asking this is, who would admit to it?

e: "Yep, that's my pops, the guy who got shitcanned from the shambling corpse of TNA because he got tanked and started throwing burritos into the crowd at a show with their Mexican partner fed"

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Sep 12, 2017

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Borrowed Ladder posted:

How did Roman know to wait in the ring?

He just does that, habitually

He has to be shooed away between matches, with a broom

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Don't give Roman inflated ideas, John, by trying to compliment-sandwich him with talk of his "skill"

it's just cruel

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Roman's newest catchphrase: BITCH

A man overpushed to the point of uselessness, with a catchphrase that's overused to the point of worthlessness

It's perfect

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Nia's just looking for a place to chill with friends and maybe relax

Nia Jax, BYOB Superstar?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Bill Goldberg posted:

someone must kill paul heyman

The curse dictates that the one who slays the Heyman... becomes the Heyman

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUN-CHAN~!

Universal Champion of our hearts~

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

bartok posted:

Has there ever been a bigger tragedy?

You mean besides when noted humble and compassionate (yet still totes manly) superbillionaire Vincent Kennedy McMahon-Dammit was unjustly persecuted for allowing his performers the freedom to enhance their performances, even though they never ever did and there was no proof and all those deaths were completely coincidental?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

At least the Miz is getting good parenting experience in handling being interrupted and annoyed by a loud, attention-demanding poop-producer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

That wasn't scripted, Neville just found it hilarious!

So did I, so I understand

• Locked thread