Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No. It's just Dolph sucks.

He's also 100% right :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
I'm on my way to the WWE Live show here in Melbourne. I haven't been for a few years, so hopefully it's a fun show.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it's nighttime dumbass

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Name one great Dolph singles match that doesn't involve Del Rio (cash-in, getting concussed into a double turn)

For all his talk about "stealing the show" he's sure great at being in the most forgettable match of a show.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Also this is probably dumb but it's WWE logic so bear with me

Chris Jericho: Goes from pants to trunks, Vince is like "god drat where have you been hiding those legs" and he stays pushed forever

Dolph Ziggler: Goes from trunks to pants, never gets pushed again except as a joke

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Benne posted:

Name one great Dolph singles match that doesn't involve Del Rio (cash-in, getting concussed into a double turn)

For all his talk about "stealing the show" he's sure great at being in the most forgettable match of a show.

the title vs career match he had with miz

ziggler is a shitarse who I wish was dead but he can have a loving great match once in a blue moon

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Miz should have won that match

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
The SS 2015 finale and basically every title match he had in the run up to it. Dolph was on fire that month.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I have to give Drew Gulak some serious props for keeping a straight face during that Fashion Police segment. Like, my god.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The match with Cena at TLC
The match with Punk at Royal Rumble
The match with Sheamus at some PPV in 2012

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dolph Ziggler should team up with Drew Gulak.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

The match with Cena at TLC
The match with Punk at Royal Rumble
The match with Sheamus at some PPV in 2012
Been a while since I've seen it but Bragging Rights with DBry was pretty great iirc

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

WWE Live in Melbourne was a good show. Awesome to see the Hardy Boys and Kurt Angle with WWE in 2017, Emma got a good homecoming reception, Finn Balor, BRRRRAAAAAAUUUUNNNNN!!!!! Weird that they had the heel win in the main event, though. They don't usually do that on tour shows.

Dr. Dirt fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Sep 14, 2017

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Braun isn't a heel

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Writer Cath posted:

I have to give Drew Gulak some serious props for keeping a straight face during that Fashion Police segment. Like, my god.

When fandango was was like rubbing his nose all over Gulaks face. I really don't know how he didn't crack right there.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.
It irks me that Dolph Ziggler has the American flag on his pants when he's a heel. Thanks for reading.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
america is the heel these days

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

"these days"

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TriMoonMV/status/908348099168481280

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

KOs never ending hatred for Sami is great.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

My ultimate hope for this Ziggler gimmick is him coming out at number 30 in the Royal Rumble to Cult of Personality for the insane heat he would get

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Dolph is a good wrestler but try hard and is very limited in his persona stuck with a bad aura given his booking that he has never recovered from due to getting hurt at key times.

Bryan got hurt and left after Mania, Finn got hurt and is buried after belt, so too will the Rivival suck. Peeps who get injured or drop ball after push die.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kofi got hurt at a house show yesterday. Tag match vs Corbin and Dolph, limping after a missed crossbody. Was helped to the back postmatch

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dolph vs Bryan at whatever Bragging Rights that match happened as was good.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Chris James 2 posted:

Kofi got hurt at a house show yesterday. Tag match vs Corbin and Dolph, limping after a missed crossbody. Was helped to the back postmatch

Usos gonna win this feud via attrition

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

is xavier still out? hopefully they just have big e come out wearing both belts from now on

e: oh or bring seth over for a few weeks, he is the team captain after all

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Blasmeister posted:

Usos gonna win this feud via attrition

Big E is gonna be the sole tag team champions.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Rhonne posted:

Big E is gonna be the sole tag team champions.

Give Big E every belt

Title belts, pants belts, every belt. He needs to come out looking like a Final Fantasy character

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Big E can defend the titles by himself because he's your daddy and your uncle.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

gross

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
dolph, like a lot of wrestlers is a lovely person in real life and i hate his stupid voice and gimmicks on tv

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Dacap posted:

My ultimate hope for this Ziggler gimmick is him coming out at number 30 in the Royal Rumble to Cult of Personality for the insane heat he would get

It would never happen, but here's how I'd like to see it end;

Dolph comes out and starts doing this gimmick, when suddenly every wrestler whose entrance gimmick he's mocked who's still an active wrestler and part of the WWE comes out and they all just spend like 20 minutes pummeling the ever living crap out of him, ends with Mr McMahon telling him he's fired

Also started watching WWE Story Time, and it's fantastic

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

Braun isn't a heel

He didn't win. Roman did.

I hope that headbutt cleared the apparently very selective deafness Vince is suffering that only kicks in during Roman's matches.

Dr. Dirt fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Sep 14, 2017

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Oh jeez that Mick Foley story about the sweaty clothes and the giant bag of popcorn:allears::stonklol::gonk::munch:

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Sanguinia posted:

I don't know why people keep expressing confusion about Dolph's stupid "I hate elaborate entrances and fancy music," thing. Do they have to tattoo "He's going to fight Bobby Roode," on his forehead before it sinks in?
I'm here for this because Bobby Roode may be very silly but his theme song and entrance is super awesome because of how over the top it is.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

Gulak is hilarious and it feels like he's trying to carve out his own Miz-esque niche of being a heel that everyone loves to hate

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Dr. Dirt posted:

He didn't win. Roman did.

I hope that headbutt cleared the apparently very selective deafness Vince is suffering that only kicks in during Roman's matches.

sorry I misread

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

drrockso20 posted:

Oh jeez that Mick Foley story about the sweaty clothes and the giant bag of popcorn:allears::stonklol::gonk::munch:

Yeah that grossed me out on a visceral level. For those that haven't seen it, HHH told a story about a time he wrestled Mick in an arena with no AC and afterwards he takes his sweaty clothes off, showers, towels off with his sweaty clothes, puts them back on, and then continues on his way.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

drrockso20 posted:

It would never happen, but here's how I'd like to see it end;

Dolph comes out and starts doing this gimmick, when suddenly every wrestler whose entrance gimmick he's mocked who's still an active wrestler and part of the WWE comes out and they all just spend like 20 minutes pummeling the ever living crap out of him, ends with Mr McMahon telling him he's fired

Also started watching WWE Story Time, and it's fantastic

new season next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean_bateman
Feb 27, 2012

glug.gif

Dacap posted:

oh my GOD :xd:

• Locked thread