Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Heel vs heel, The Miz is about a gazillion times more fun on the mic than Enzo could ever be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
I'm all-in for the Kevin Owens show

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
I'm so here for watching KO beat up Vince.

Can we do this every week?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Sanguinia posted:

I don't know why people keep expressing confusion about Dolph's stupid "I hate elaborate entrances and fancy music," thing. Do they have to tattoo "He's going to fight Bobby Roode," on his forehead before it sinks in?
I'm here for this because Bobby Roode may be very silly but his theme song and entrance is super awesome because of how over the top it is.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

I have to give Drew Gulak some serious props for keeping a straight face during that Fashion Police segment. Like, my god.

Gulak is hilarious and it feels like he's trying to carve out his own Miz-esque niche of being a heel that everyone loves to hate

• Locked thread