Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rovert posted:

Enzo got a skull loving finale.

Mostly full. The main event match was filler.

Yeah. Genuinely a good Raw and even though the main was filler it was fun filler. Watch it if you have time to kill and like Raw's tag scene. Otherwise just watch the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

test is dead

rip Test

Also actually WWE uploaded the full unedited first Roman/John promo-off, flubs and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36cLMYMrOTk

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Guys I want Dean Ambrose to be a top champ again but in a company with Braun and Finn and Joe on one brand and Shinsuke and AJ on the other I don't know if I can justify it and it makes me really sad. :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I wouldn't worry about it. This tag run is really fun. I just hope he's moved to SD as soon as they put him in a singles run. A Wrestlemania US title match or a post Wrestlemania feud against Nakamura or AJ would be cool

I will say this. He never got chumped out of the SD title scene. He could easily be kayfabe slotted in if they moved him. And don't get me wrong, this tag run is the most fun Dean has been in a long time, I'm loving it. I'm just speaking generally.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Call me a dork all you want but a Reigns/Cena hype package set to this may be the greatest thing in years (until Brock/BRAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUN)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2JkNe21S1o

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
HOLY poo poo FASHION POLICE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Everyone watch 205 Live. Best segment.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Invalid Validation posted:

Is Vince really a billionaire? I find that hard to believe.

No. I BELIEVE he was at WWE's peak, but not now. Still insanely rich.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sanguinia posted:

I don't know why people keep expressing confusion about Dolph's stupid "I hate elaborate entrances and fancy music," thing. Do they have to tattoo "He's going to fight Bobby Roode," on his forehead before it sinks in?

No. It's just Dolph sucks.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Strawberry Panda posted:

NBA2k looks amazing though. Has since 2k14.

But it really doesn't change all that much graphically.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Your Parents posted:

holy poo poo

That fruit was so low hanging it's like me having fallen out of my chair and we're jizzing over that joke? C'mon y'all. Standards.

Also Rob is right. The look of the games is pretty much comparable to 2k or Madden, I say this as someone who plays all of them extensively. Now the fact that they're glitchy as gently caress, that's another issue altogether.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Sorry someone made fun of dean ambrose

I call Dean's offense lovely all the time (except the Dirty Deeds which rules). I was calling out a lovely joke on the virtues of it being badly executed humor that was getting lauded and I stand by that.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Sometimes mediocrity gets broadly and undeservedly praised, and I have learned to find peace with that, and even enjoy some Dean Ambrose matches.

This is admirable and something I will aim to emulate. :)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Cool thanks joke police

I mean if we're not allowed to call other posts lovely without huge derails what're we doing here? Different times, man.

I'm excited for The Braun Strowman Show tonight!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I should know mediocrity gets accepted as good. I watch WWE faithfully, after all. :v:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Midnightghoul posted:

Drew McIntyre did a better Dirty Deeds give it back to him

This is actually fair. Future Shock is S-Tier. Dirty Deeds is A-Tier.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Codependent Poster posted:

What are things nobody ever said about Dean's offense, Alex?

See this is good.

Erebus posted:

Why was she doing Dean's moves in the parking lot???

Eh, 5/10. Good effort though.

Seriously though I'm hyped for RAW as well as No Mercy.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Codependant Poster's joke was the superior capitalization on a less obvious set up. Stop trying to own my friend Foochs.

Precisely. Also thanks my good friend RGL.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Erebus posted:

I deliberately went for bad low-hanging fruit in ref. to Fooch's earlier complaint, follow the lore nerds

Serious question though: How the gently caress can they possibly think they're going to rehabilitate Paige into someone they can put on TV. Like, I don't mean physically or even mentally, just how do you get past everyone chanting CUM BELT at her or holding up signs about cocaine the entire time she's in the ring.

I dunno, they didn't hound Xavier too bad. Then again he's a dude soooo...

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

astrollinthepork posted:

I dont like Foochs because he gave me hope that Dean would get pushed as a big deal. I watched Wrestlemania 32 and vowed revenge.

I was right for like 2 months in June of last year. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

astrollinthepork posted:

That title reign was so forgettable that I forgot it was after 32 lol

IT WAS GOOD UNTIL ZIGGLER KILLED IT GOD drat IT. Even the Cena and AJ stuff after Ziggler was good by all involved. Ziggler poisons everything he touches these days.

*defeated sigh*

• Locked thread