Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Intruder posted:

"Face me as the man you are, Finn, don't hide behind your paint"

*continues to do spooky poo poo*

Best case scenario is Bray coming out with his dreads cut off, in just like Old Navy clothing. Entrance music changed to Maroon 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Part of me wishes KO would just buzz off that terrible 12 year-old bully haircut, he'd come off as way more threatening. Although I do see how it works for his character to a degree

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

My ultimate hope for this Ziggler gimmick is him coming out at number 30 in the Royal Rumble to Cult of Personality for the insane heat he would get

• Locked thread