Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

It must be cool to be a young fan and get to have Braun Strowman as your childhood hero. Who did i get? Crow Sting? Mankind? Worthless in comparison.

Yes. I too would much rather have grown up with 2017 WWE instead of the Attitude Era. Because then I wouldn't still be watching this poo poo. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

At least post a link to the gay rear end social media poo poo you want us to talk about you loving nerd. Or don't, I don't give a poo poo?

• Locked thread