Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

just lol if you watched this garbage instead of the 2 very good football games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

"I sure wish I'd watched that Minnesota Vikings game and then the next game with Trevor Simian the Ape-man at QB" - literally no one to ever live

durrrrrrrr

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Braun is definitely losing clean to the F5

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

*reads about vince mcmahon's year-long plan for roman reigns, which includes retiring the undertaker, beating john cena and retiring brock lesnar*

"guys I honestly think braun will win the title"

The only reason Reigns isn't also retiring Cena during this year long plan is they foolishly think John's ever going to be back long-term

Meanwhile he's about to film a Transformers spinoff he's starring in which might be its own franchise, and he's currently a frontrunner to star as Shazam in another franchise (him feuding with Dwayne/Black Adam would be fun tbh)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

well duh, they're all still tending to Vince

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

We’re only 20 episodes away from there being more three-hour Raws (permanent format) than total episodes of WCW Nitro

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kofi got hurt at a house show yesterday. Tag match vs Corbin and Dolph, limping after a missed crossbody. Was helped to the back postmatch

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://streamable.com/zznls WWE didn't let Bryan and Brie upload a Brie training video because Bryan took a bump

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wcw-wwe-branding-events/#.Wb6853VE7IW

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

So it's just a house show with a name? lol

Imagine telling someone at the height of the Monday Night Wars that Vince would one day resurrect the Starrcade brand to foist up his decaying nostalgia huckster empire

"Fans kept making fun of them with images of low house show attendance, so they responded by branding said house shows with WCW and ECW names and said 'who's the real loser now :smug:'"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE games come through again

2K18 gameplay trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtLAbwsYwLU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

Glad they made Ambrose looks like his offense

:vince:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about Dean Ambrose's Offense anymore

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That DICK! posted:

If you did a word cloud for everything codys said since leaving WWE "my dad" would take up 3/4ths the page

No, it'd be "gently caress", "the", and "revival"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress the revival

• Locked thread