Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

drrockso20 posted:

We really need to start having separate threads for the West Coast feed for RAW and Smackdown, cause I'd love to talk about this live without spoilers

There are barely enough people to talk about the shows in one thread, especially for Smackdown.

Just be one of the cool kids and watch the east coast feed at 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Phenix Rising posted:

Yes please. Give us War Games, Halloween Havoc, and even Starrcade though I've never understood why there are two R's. Was there another thing already called Starcade with one R?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BYxV1zwsp4

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

freeze everyone it's the ambrose joke police

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

RacistGuidingLight posted:

she took a dump in the parking lot.

Why was she doing Dean's moves in the parking lot???

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

They're literally all the same joke Comedy Cop

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

I deliberately went for bad low-hanging fruit in ref. to Fooch's earlier complaint, follow the lore nerds

Serious question though: How the gently caress can they possibly think they're going to rehabilitate Paige into someone they can put on TV. Like, I don't mean physically or even mentally, just how do you get past everyone chanting CUM BELT at her or holding up signs about cocaine the entire time she's in the ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I dunno, they didn't hound Xavier too bad. Then again he's a dude soooo...

Xavier's involvement was a momentary blip, though. Wrestlers can usually recover from that -- things were weird with Seth for a minute after the whole Nazi thing, but they got past it. I don't think Charlotte even missed a step after her nudes leaked. But Paige has been such an ongoing trainwreck for so long it's kind of fully eclipsed her character at this point. People remember sad Cautionary Tale Paige more than they remember the pale lady screaming about her house.

Maybe they're just letting her use the Performance Center until her contract runs out, I dunno.

• Locked thread