Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Braun popping straight up out of that suplex and the look of dawning horror on Brock's face... :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, not a bad show, the main event should have been at the top of the first hour probably and I'd have ended thinking better of the show. The Roman/Cena and Brock/Braun stuff was great, as was the Braun/Cena match. Miz tearing Enzo to pieces was pretty fantastic too.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Sep 12, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fenrir posted:

Was BRRRRRAAAAUUUUNNNN/Cena as good as I hope it was?

It was a lot of fun.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

♪ God is in! His

Ho-ly

TEMP

LE! ♪

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

For anybody interested, Liquid Communism over at Something Offal is running a Chili Competition with prizes - sounds fun and maybe you can stealbe inspired by some good chili recipes!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown results added to the OP.

The Vince/Owens segment felt oddly detached considered what happened in it, but I dug it - Owens carefully wording his permission to put a beating on "a McMahon" was a neat,"Oh gently caress he's gonna kill him" moment.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

a.lo posted:

why isn't vince being pedigreed

His Connecticut blue-blood acts a a genetic block to any attempts to dethrone Vince McMahon.

I mean Jesus Christ sometimes I think you people aren't paying attention!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

tweet my meat posted:

The Condemned starring Stone Cold Steven Austin is probably my favorite bad movie.

I'll never forgive that movie for not living up to the very simple potential of just having it be Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones attempting to kill each other while talking poo poo at each other for 90 minutes :mad:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Lol they are so petty

I do like how Brie and Bryan don't give a gently caress though

Vince: Daniel Bryan, YOU'RE...... You're... yo...
Bryan: I'm what? :haw:
Vince: Goddamn it, give him a raise :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I think it was Terry Funk who used acting jobs to maintain SAG membership so the insurance would pay for all his injuries/surgeries he got while wrestling?

• Locked thread