Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

What? Is Shmorky dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Office Pig posted:

Not in a biological sense, just in every way that matters.

Oh poo poo, just read some ED stuff on him/her/them. Shmorky needs help. Like serious loving help. :(

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

RISCy Business posted:

yeah but have you considered that ted cruz cranked his hog on 9/11 op

What? He had a patriotic wank while ogling a girl who looked like a nicer, younger, less beaten-up version of his wife. This is the American dream.

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

empty whippet box posted:

it'd be so so so much better if he was

I mean, his twitter account indicates that he basically wants to die. :/

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008
So... just to make sure I'm not just reading a bunch of ED gossip: is Shmorky actually a diaper fur paedo? Did he actually try to seduce some poor kid online?

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Synthbuttrange posted:

technically its epheNO CARRIER

gently caress. This is what mental health services are supposed to be for...

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Aww... Gunbuster is a favourite anime and one of the first places I was introduced to the concept of time dilation (the second was Joe Haldeman's Forever War).

Then again, this thread deserves nothing better than lovely 9/11 memes.

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I love Gunbuster and it's funny that you mention The Forever War because it's what inspired the time dilation in Gunbuster.

I didn't know that there was a connection between these two works. That is actually really neat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Instant Sunrise posted:

I thought this was going to be a thread about how the repeated exposure to images of the Sept. 11th attacks and the subsequent invocation of them by the Bush Administration to justify a whole lot of shady poo poo over the following decade has desensitized us to them and depersonalized an event that was relatively recent in our history and the cultural effects that that has had.

Instead it's more Loose Change garbage with an injection of antisemitism.

Oh man, no one gives a poo poo what the troll OP actually posted. This is much more valid as "Terrible 9/11 memes"/"What's your favourite anime?" thread.

• Locked thread