Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rannum
Nov 3, 2012

I beat the game and some of hte post game but got too burned out to 100% it. Very excited to see you do this!

It's enjoyable, but everything is a bit slow, especially the UI it felt like. It added up. Maybe i'll dig it back out...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

I don't think I ever realized the fighting bell was there. Or that you could ring it for an attack boost?!

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Man there was a LOT of suicide and setting mansions on fire in this update, huh?

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Just a gee-whiz, but Nobunaga's Rayquaza got a wi-fi give away (in japan...) for BW1 and a promotional card.
Oddly his Zekrom got nothing and neither did the Arceus, but I guess they wanted the shiny to take center stage

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

If the game was just a littel faster paced and had more map variety i think this would have been way less tedious and probably something I would have pecked away at over the course of a year and not tried to do another couple stories, want to die, and put it down forever.

Or at least stop doing full conquer campaigns.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Very glad to see this finished out. That last story seemed kind of interesting if only because everyone was super strong and junk.

Feels like the better idea of this game would have been Main story -> ~7 main warlords on smaller region chunk with the different objectives -> Final story
wi-fi stories can be their own thing

Also maybe just once they could have had you fight on the skirmish maps and not the same maps every single time you fought a real warlord. Or just come up with extra maps. Please.

Looking forward to Pokemon Emerald: Nobunaga's Ambition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Emerald holds up pretty well id say. Still miss things like, you know, actual bug moves and better moves in general but its less "god why" than going back to gen 1 or 2

• Locked thread