Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

FoolyCharged posted:

"What are you waiting for we have two neighbors in need of attacking! By the way neither of them threatens to attack us!"

Are we the bad guys? :ohdear:
Look, somebody's got to unify not-Japan, it might as well be us. We're actually saving lives in the long run by ending the wars. :hist101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Kai has the best expressions. Her basic pose is pure :smuggo:, and her surprised/defeat pose is Phoenix Wright level of over-the-top.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Crosspiece posted:

!kunoich1 I feel as though I could do a lot better if you're around, Sneasel! Let's be friends!
Is this some sort of broken tag or something?

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Kurieg posted:

It's probably their attempt to translate Nobunaga using very formal pronouns for himself, or even Ore Sama.
I think the "royal we" would probably be a better way to translate that. It could just be that he always speaks in third person in Japanese, which AFAIK isn't that odd (unusual, yes, but not nearly as odd as it sounds in English), and is also kind of hard to translate.

Kurieg posted:

It's probably a joke referencing the fact that her name is literally "Female Ninja" and is something female gamers use as gamertags a lot.
It does sort of look like that, but it seems pretty out of place if that's the case. And considering it's at the beginning of the line, where Crosspiece has been putting the character portraits, it looks like a case of forgotten brackets or something rather than some sort of Internet in-joke.

• Locked thread