Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your cell phone of choice?
iPhone
Android
Nokia
Rock
View Results

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I hope it has a pleasing surface texture for when I rub it against my balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm gonna get an iPhone X and make a YouTube video of me smashing it with a hammer and get 12 million views.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Irradiation posted:

Hahaha they skipped to Iphone 10.

The X doesn't mean 10 it means exclusive. Which is stupid because virtually everyone can afford a thousand dollar phone. I was hoping they'd make it really spectacular and it would be $3500 or something.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Irradiation posted:

They literally called it iphone 10 during the talk.

Lol you actually watched it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bloom posted:

Why would you spend $1k on a phone instead of $100 on a phone and $900 on weed and booze? I'm pretty sure that's gonna do a better job distracting you from this empty meaningless existence than an overpriced gadget.

Some people have 2 grand and can get the phone and the weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

mobby_6kl posted:

Samsung were gonna do that with the Galaxy S8 first but had to drop it for the same reason, hence the awkward scanner position. Anyway, biometrics suck so I couldn't care less what they do with it.

You're still getting $900 less weed than you would've otherwise. Opportunity cost, man.

I can only smoke so much weed man.

• Locked thread