Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your cell phone of choice?
iPhone
Android
Nokia
Rock
View Results

• Locked thread
warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
the world's first hip hop smartphone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warez
Mar 13, 2003

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I think apple sux. But quite a few programmers use macs, why??

unix environment

warez
Mar 13, 2003

b-minus1 posted:

I wonder how many Chinese kids will die for every iPhone X that is manufactured.

None there are safety nets now hth

warez
Mar 13, 2003

So Chinese companies have outsourced their child death to Africa? The world truly is flat!

warez
Mar 13, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

The imessage thing is less about having an actual iPhone and more about the read receipts. They want to know if you've read their message, that way if you don't immediately reply they can get mad at you.

I only know one person who keeps them turned on and he only does it as a “I read your message and thought it was loving stupid so I’ll get to it on my own time” thing. He’s a dom leather daddy but I think he just uses the kink scene to legitimize being an rear end in a top hat and treating submissive people poorly/having power over others in one sphere of his life

What were we talking abour

warez
Mar 13, 2003

UltraRed posted:

Boooooooooo .
\
The new cellular for the watch will cost $10 a month. Like anyone would ever use that much data on the drat thing.

"In case you leave you phone at home!" Who does that? :psyduck:

I just wanted to be able to answer phone calls without getting up from reading SA.

Actually if I can just get map directions and music streaming on a watch leaving my phone the gently caress at home would be kind of appealing tbh, I have poo poo self control and waste too much time on the internet on it

warez
Mar 13, 2003

Over There posted:

How about we change that phrase to "people who have iMessage like it when other people have iMessage because it's much more responsive and has some features like they to share with the other user" rather than that.

yeah, I just use other apps (whatsapp/facebook messenger) to avoid using SMS with android users. It's not really logical but the experience is worse and it doesn't have anything to do with class warefare or wahtever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warez
Mar 13, 2003

Detective No. 27 posted:

People actually use Facebook Messenger? Law enforcement and your employer have zero problems accessing your entire Messenger history. It's ridiculously trivial.

Oh no they might see some holepics a guy sent me

Lol nobody cares about your private life

• Locked thread