Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Statutory Ape posted:

i just bought some long sleeve t shirts at wal mart for like $6 each

also some long underwear compression pant things for cycling

thank you for starting the thread i didnt know i needed

oh yeah i also bought one of these in blue
i have some fleece lined tights from years ago that refuse to die for winter riding

that dunderdon brand hoodie is the best but its $$$ but it will also last more than a decade without looking like poo poo

i have a grey one is that is finally getting frayed at the cuffs, i want to get a red one but i also dont like spending as much money on clothes now as i did in my 20s

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

IM PUMPKIN SPICE RICK!!!!!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

extra stout posted:

someone tell this kid fully polishing off all the black carbon build up on a carbon steel axe head is a modern trend that costs 500 dollars and that his axe should be black except for maybe an inch past the edge polished
YOU HAVE MY AXE!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

• Locked thread