Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

walgreenslatino posted:

Serious answer: Yeah actually

You see it in Hoteps sometimes. Fear of an encroaching femininity, feminism, or progressivism that is eroding and degrading the black family, the black man, and black men's role at the head of that family structure. It usually has a racial component: this toxic dynamic is seen as coming from white culture, either as a byproduct of a degenerated mainstream white culture or a deliberate sabotage from the white establishment. There is also a strong component of antagonism towards black women, who are betraying their men by seeking to dominate / rebuff them, or by coupling with men of other races. The goal of a hotep MRA is a submissive subservient black wife.

Outside of hoteps, some black men who are frustrated by their perceived lack of conformance to certain racial stereotypes about the hypersexualized black man, and who are frustrated by their inability to attract white/asian/latina women despite the meme and myth, turn to mainstream Men's Rights Activism. I've never seen a mainstream black MRA complain about his inability to attract black women and they frequently resent them; again, there is a racial component here. Often these men feel being black is an obstacle or hindrance. The goal of a mainstream black MRA is loving HB9s

I would say Jon Pop was a mainstream MRA, and not a hotep. He didn't like black women and he didn't want to be with them. He wanted to be with women of other races, and was frustrated because he felt he did not conform to a hypervirile stereotype; he believed his inability to conform to the demands of modern women's shallow evil nature was preventing him from obtaining his boyfriend-free girl

hahah congrats on outing yourself as...uh...whatever this post is about sorry i didnt read it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

FactsAreUseless posted:

No, it's GBS. What ever will we do if white noise idiots don't go "tl;dr" to anything longer than a half-sentence.

*me reading the long post*

Yeah this is some good poo poo, this is extremely my poo poo. hahah those crazy hoteps. i hope the rest of my forum pals feel the same way about this excellent post. I'm gonna be real fuckin pissy if anyone tries to make fun of this excellent concise and informative post about hoteps. (i dont gently caress)

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
seriously what's a hotep though?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
maybe if instead of using and popularizing twitter terminology such as "alt-right" or "hotep" we could simplify both terms down to "dumb as poo poo retards who eat their own poo poo (and then poop the poo poo and eat it again forever)".

just a thought.

• Locked thread