Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

i like that posted:

There are black men who play video games, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

I guess they might run on the heavy side since eating less ranks higher than being good with money.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Goddamn, right. From the Hotep nation FAQ:

quote:

Are Hoteps Democratic or Republican?
Neither and both. Hoteps are not monolithic. You will have many who side with a particular party for various reasons and you will have many who side with neither.

quote:

Is this a religious sect?
This is NOT a religious sect although at times it can appear like one. Some Hoteps shun western religion and some even shun Islam. It depends on which Hotep you talk to. Again, Hotep Nation is not monolithic.

quote:

Are hoteps conspiracy theorists?
Again, Hoteps are not monolithic. Many may fall under the category of a conspiracy theorist but we believe that if you’re not theorizing, then you are NOT THINKING FOR YOURSELF. To not theorize means to take the public narrative as fact without any further investigation. Hoteps believe that you should question the validity of EVERYTHING and do your own independent research. To NOT be a conspiracy theorist is to have a mentally dead outlook on your society.

• Locked thread