Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

WindmillSlayer posted:

The roadrunner eventually became an image of myself - A goal I could never achieve. The relationship with my children I never met. The fact my wife left me. Chasing the Roadrunner was an addiction to the past, a reminder of what I was. A hunter. A coyote. These toys I play with, ACME, paint, anvils... They weigh me down. They backfire. It's much like alcoholism, they give me hope - a brief glimpse into the possibility of catching the roadrunner... But always, I awaken, unable to remember the last day due to head injuries or Jim Bean, and I know that I've failed again on the one thing I still strive for.

I'm going to move somewhere without roads. Somewhere I can finally be without goals. I hope to find peace there.

-Wile E Coyote

[Moments later, after the ACME gun fails to fire completely, A total dud. In the distance there is a single sound. "Meep meep"]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

Coyote: to catch the one critter who always gets away, I've hired the one guy you can never get away from...

*Camera slowly pans over to reveal Droopy*
Hello

• Locked thread