Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Sporting raping these greek bitchen. 0-2. any greek bitches in here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Why are Scottish teams still allowed in the CL? Constantly embarrassing themselves. Really putting a blemish on the country's reputation year in year out, awful stuff. Try to play some ball will ya

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Tottenham parking the bus like scared little bitches

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
that Juve match was loving disappointing

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Mostly because of how JJ, for no reason whatsoever, decided to replace Coentrao with garbageman Jonathan Silva, and that piece of poo poo lets Mandzukic score the winning goal 2 mins later. But yeah Juve didn't look great

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

PirateBob posted:

I don't feel sorry about winning. I just think that people who spend time and money on traveling to away games in Europe should be served up something better. We only won thanks to a howler from the youngest ever GK in the CL. No real chances other than that. Benfica were beat 5-0 by Basel or something. CSKA beat them in Portugal too. We should be able to create a few chances against a team like that.

dont be a bitch

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
We don't have 4 of our starters too. Juventus sucks

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Simone Poodoin posted:

Benfica already losing (by an offside goal) and not even making it to the EL if the result stands, what a poo poo show.

Good

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Why are Scottish teams still allowed in the CL? I thought only the best were supposed to be allowed in. Every year it's the same humiliation, making fools of themselves. They're not even a real country. Sad

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Simone Poodoin posted:

I thought Bayern were poo poo now ???

Nice reflex save by Chesny right now

Theyve been good ever since Heynckes returned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Ronaldo just won his 5th ballon d'or. Amazing. Glad to be alive to witness the era of Ronaldo, TRP's favorite player ever. He's now won as many as Messi, the "alien from outer space" and "best player of all time" who "does things with a ball we've never seen before" (puking, growth hormones, epo, blood transfusions, losing finals, passing on his lovely genes to his children thus fating them to a life of wedgies and getting their heads dunked in dirty toilets). drat. Good job all Ronaldo fans, we did it.

• Locked thread