Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schweinhund posted:

This is every Cowboys fan I know in my area and why Cowboys fans are the worst. They basically realize they can't get away with hanging up the Confederate flag and pissing everyone off that way so they become Cowboy fans and put up Cowboys poo poo instead. Chris Christie is a Cowboys fan who grew up in NY so that's your kindred spirit. Enjoy being a snot-nosed weasel for the rest of your life.

nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trying to annoy people by rooting for a rival team is one of the most milquetoast white girl basic bitch things i can think of congrats op

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

facebook jihad posted:

Actually it's because I went to the same undergrad as the quarterback but yeah ok think that rear end in a top hat

wow you were physically in the same space as someone on a football team sounds like a good reason to root for them

• Locked thread