Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I just stopped and grabbed a sandwich at Sheetz today for the first time in probably 15 years. gently caress they have good food. I remember getting pepperoni rolls at 7/11 and filling them with chili from the dispenser back in college days. Lay your best convenience store food tips and tricks on me. Perhaps we'll all learn a little something from this thread. Thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

walgreenslatino posted:

I've never eaten hot food from a convenience store, except Wawa but that doesn't count. I'm looking to expand my horizons: what's the best way for a beginner to get started?

Snacker bag of Fritos and some chili dispenser chili and nacho cheese right in the bag is a good gateway imo.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Blazing Ownager posted:

When I was much younger I used to be a rat bastard and pour the slushie in a regular drink cup, then get it at the regular drink price (and in a far bigger cup) because it's not really clear what's in a cup you set on a table. Probably still works fine.

Bonus tip for any place with iced drinks like Starbucks or something: Always get the sleeves they use for the hot drinks. Not only does it make the drinker warmer to hold, it stops your sweaty rear end hand from melting the frozen drink like it does otherwise too. It's pretty win/win.

ED: The sleeves also make them fit snugly in a car cup holder and not tip off so I guess win/win/win

Noice. The Sheetz sandwich I had today was pretty much like a pro teir Quiznos and there were good drink selections at logical prices.

• Locked thread