Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Casey's pizza

Sheetz's Walker Breakfast Ranger

Wawa's cannoli chips and roasted chicken parmesean

7/11 Big Bite with literally every topping they offer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

myDad posted:

They often don't have much cash in the drawers, so rob the restaurant across the street.

there's a quiktrip near me that no longer accepts cash

at first i thought that place is gonna go out of business real quick but the place is always packed and the lines are the fastest in town

no people buying scratch off tickets with a handful of change

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

scrubs season six posted:

If you work at a convenience store you're supposed to throw out the roller hot dogs and poo poo every 8 hours or so, but instead of putting them in the trash you can take them out back and eat them all while hiding behind the dumpster and sobbing silently.

when i worked at dunkin i used to take the stale donuts out to the trash and keep some to make bread pudding out of

which is a seriously pro thing to do with stale donuts, it tastes extremely good

• Locked thread