Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
7-11 2 regular big bites with a drink and chips is like 4 dollars, load them up with chili and cheese and onions and jalapenos and you should be good for two meals

Over There posted:

I got some 7/11 food and I had burning poo poo for days

i find its the picked jalapenos that do this, and i dont mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
im getting old, normal shits bore me

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
so whats with the gay name

like a baby crying.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

limpy wimpy posted:

I lived in Los Angeles for 30 years and never heard someone call a corner store a bodega.

i've heard it once in real life, when someone was cracking on another persons family 'hey is your dads lovely bodega open today lol'

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

Some middle management dingus was probably like "we can't take a chance on ever running out!!!!"

honestly it not that they don;t want to give food away, it's usually super-strict regulations.

One of our favorite lunch spots in the office used to be Fogo De Chao, the dc location.

An awesome all-you-can-eat brazillian meat place.

But, we had a conversation with a manager and found out:

they aren't allowed to donate un-eaten meats to soup kitchens

They aren't even able to give it to the National Zoo for hungry kittahs and stuff

They just have to toss it in the garbage, despite hungry folks all around

It was so depressing, we scratched them off the list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Blame the politicians not the innocent brazilian meat men

i absolutely do

loving loved that place.

• Locked thread