Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

gently caress you, Kevin, you just lost the whole viewer base by ending Fashion Files.

MCMAHON SWERVE

e- Double swerve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

Maybe it's because I've just ridden out a hurricane and been without power for two days, but I got a healthy laugh out of Kofi just chucking the gently caress out of that chair.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CLLLLLLLLLAP....FOR YOUR WORLD-FAMOUS, FOURTIME CHAMPS

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

5/5, good match, would watch again.

Pinwiz11 posted:

New Day v Breezango. It's time.

I want New Day/Breezango to be fun allies, though, like that time we had New Day and Enzo and Cass in eight-man tag matches for like two weeks that one time when E&C were still cool.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

gently caress you, Ronda "BRB, suicidal now after one loss" Rousey.

That "ONE FALL" reaction by the crowd ruled.

e- Wait, wh...why is Ellsworth on a leash? I thought Carmella dumped him. Is she his dominatrix now?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ok, bye Dolph!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Do R-Truth next!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Chrisley I want = 0 x "The Chrisley"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Aw drat, I missed the intro. Gonna post it so I can listen to it and imagine Vince coming down the ramp looking like he has a stick up his rear end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is there anything high enough for Shane to dive off of in Hell In A Cell?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Elder violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

COME ON, BRING OUT THE LOCKER ROOM.

• Locked thread