Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Sami :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
This is entertaining and I like it

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Honestly I'm just glad someone's around to fix the sad state of Smackdown, even better that it's the face of america doing it.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Jiro posted:

Is tonight the night Smackdown reclaims the title of "The Good Show"????

I hope they're able to fill up the entire bottom of the arena tonight at least.

Kevin needs some time to make his changes before that happens.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm digging the green suit Jinder, nice choice.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Shinsuke Nakamura deep dive with some comedy as well, it's the perfect promo!

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
He does kinda have a point.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Jinder is here to tell the truth as he shoots on the disgusting state of the us, the WWE universe, and I'm sure whatever he said when I went to go make a sandwich during the last half of his promo was as fantastic as the first part.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Yeah I had to take a break midway through that promo. That poo poo was dire.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

bartok posted:

Batista is in the new Blade Runner movie.

I'm happy he's been successful, I've liked him in everything I've seen him so far.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Throwing chairs is never not a fun spot. It's not quite Braun launching an office chair at Roman but that was a solid throw.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Please remember to tune in to the WWE Network after tonight's entertainment to witness a cool pirate hit a flying elbow to pin an mean MMA star.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Wow they're really going all in with the femdom fetish angle with Carmellsworth huh?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Bill Goldberg posted:

did i miss anything good

A fun KO promo, a decent AJ/Dillenger match with a run in from Corbin post match, a really terrible (even by his standards) Jinder promo, a really good Sin City Street Fight.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I want Ellsworth to win a belt with the leash on. You could play it like he's a mad dog who needs to be on a leash or something.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Bill Goldberg posted:

did any narratives move forward tonight

The man with no chin has finally been tamed

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Kevin Owens has made me enjoy bits with Dolph Ziggler and Aiden English. The man has a gift, and he's putting a lot of spotlight on the jobbers who have been stuck with lovely booking and nothing matches for a while. Kevin Owens is the man to lead us into the next era of WWE.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Who the gently caress is Chrisley?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Dolph Ziggler isn't going to be the worst bit on the show tonight, the man's moving up!

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Benne posted:

Spoke too soon

He doesn't have the chops to compete against Jinder with Vince on writing duty for worst segment.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
That's it I guess.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

jred250 posted:

I actually like this. It's fun and I want him to do all the entrances.

I'd like to see him do the Shield entrance as he gets pelted with soda, beer, and popcorn

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
NO CHANCE

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Push El Burrito posted:

POWERBOMB HIM KEVIN!

Hit 'em with the Papa

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
oh poo poo

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Vince, in his magnum opus, asks Kevin Owens to shoot kill him live in the ring.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Now we can get to the money match, my heart's on sane, but my money's on Baszler

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I was worried that Shayna would be a subpar wrestler who needs work but winds up being pushed too soon by WWE for her mma affiliations, but she's been doing great in the classic.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
It's a shame they have to do it in front of a worn out Smackdown crowd

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Ok the crowd is hotter than I thought they'd be

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
SHE DID IT

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Great storytelling and they protected Shayna's rear naked with the rib injury too. It might look a bit less bulletproof, but sumbmissions don't need as much protection as huge third rope finishers. Shayna still needs work, but honestly not that much. She makes those blows look heavy, though kairi's selling certainly helped. She also has been putting out some great heel work.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
It's like we get a mini PPV after Smackdown with the MYC finale followed by some 205 caliber wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
FASHION POLICE ARE ON 205 LIVE RIGHT NOW, THIS IS NOT A JOKE

• Locked thread