Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

It's real obvious when Vince shows up to produce Smackdown, isn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jiro posted:

Uhhhh he always produces Smackdown. Why do people think he's hands off and doesn't have a death grip on everything?

Misspeaking on my part; the way I've always heard it he's there but unlike Raw he tends to not personally write promos. That could not have been more of a Vince promo without Jinder making someone kiss his rear end.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

They're going to have Ziggler do this exact segment for six more weeks and then release him.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Dangerous Person posted:

How was the MYC? I never got around to watching it because I suck

First round was rough because about 1/4 of the competitors were performance center rookies who could barely move let alone wrestle, otherwise really solid.

• Locked thread