Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I feel like Vince personally wrote this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I, too, have AIDS.

Condolences. About your AIDS, I mean.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Cavauro posted:

i hope geoff jarrett returns soon

It's spelled Jeff, just fyi so you don't look foolish

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

You are welcome. Please don't touch me, or my children.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Cavauro posted:

I understand now. thank you for saving me

You are welcome.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Xavier is too hurt to be at ringside?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Pinwiz11 posted:

Better safe than sorry?

A good philosophy. Had RGL and Cauravaggio followed it, they might not have AIDS.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Innara Sarkis is not a real person, you cant fool me.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

RacistGuidingLight posted:

You should take a jobber exit or an exit of any kind, really.

I miss the old RGL, the it is always good to post RGL

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bill Goldberg posted:

did i miss anything good

yes

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

LEt's all suck each other's dick's, all the time's

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Todd Chrisley is going to gently caress Chris Jericho.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

every time I see AIden English I am surprised he still has a job

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Maxwell Lord posted:

He's basically Disco Inferno

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

scat, cats, what's the difference

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol dolph found the tubemen but couldn't be bothered to get real fringe

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dolphtimate zigglior

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

USA playing the long game in trying to get people to care about Chrisley so it's surprising when he comes out of the closet.

for the longest time I thought Chrisley was a parody show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Accident Underwater posted:

Vince owns so much

yeah

• Locked thread