Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Theme Week

BUF - Tyrod Taylor - Passing
CLE - DeShone Kizer - Passing
CLE - Cody Kessler - Passing
CHI - Mike Glennon - Passing
CHI - Mark Sanchez - Passing
NYJ - Josh McCown - Passing
KC - Alex Smith - Passing
B#: DET - Matthew Stafford - Passing

Using The Osweiler Token

EDITED to mention what kind of yardage for each for ease of formatting, even if it was obvious. No other changes were made.

Strobe fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Sep 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I feel like we're going to get like 80% busts, with lineups like this.

:getin:

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Six of eight of the QBs I picked are done (four of them even played!), and one is more than halfway through his game. Currently sitting shy of 900 yards, so Meet Starlord is probably going to gently caress me pretty hard. Thank you, Osweiler token. :v:

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Fenrir posted:

poo poo I forgot to make a list!

Packers/Falcons hasn't started yet so I hope this is okay:

GB - Aaron Rodgers - Passing yards
ATL - Matt Ryan - Passing yards

B# - Matthew Stafford - Passing yards

Note, you are not required to do Theme Week.

EDIT: since I'm at 1025 before my Brady# plays, does the Osweiler token kick in, or did I already bust? :(

Strobe fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Sep 18, 2017

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
So I need Matt Stafford to get between 25 and 26 passing yards in order to outright win this week. I mean, it's not impossible, I guess. :v:

Watch him get 24 and get injured.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Well, of the people who picked Matt Stafford tonight, I think I'm currently sitting in third. And also steadily dropping, but hopefully he only gets like 30 more yards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Benne posted:

In a week where everyone bet on the checkdown artists, it's Matt Stafford of all people who has 122 yards. Of course.

Thanks to this I ended up with 903, which is basically the ultimate best case I could ever have hoped for.

• Locked thread