Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Mr.Payday posted:

36.000 FIFA Points for 240 packs wasted, enjoy this desaster of 82, 83 and 84 players pulled twice. And as every year, I knew what was happening and what I was doing, buying FIFA points is a great way of investing in Consumables and selling Contracts for 500-900 Coins each in the first days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe51oHXfbYk

Seltzer posted:

Yea, rule number one is never spend money past the game price on fifa.

e: whoops page snipe

Elliptical Dick fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Sep 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Elliptical Dick posted:

this is the guy who proudly spends hundreds every year and puts together bad, expensive teams and sucks huge amounts of rear end at the game.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

hopterque posted:

this is the guy who proudly spends hundreds every year and puts together bad, expensive teams and sucks huge amounts of rear end at the game.

Ah, I wasn't familiar with his history.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

He seems to suffer from Stockholm syndrome coming here so everyone can mock him.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Elliptical Dick posted:

lol skipped through that video and even though I can't understand the language the schadenfreude is great.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Tzen posted:

lol skipped through that video and even though I can't understand the language the schadenfreude is great.

What the gently caress is with the wig and the sunglasses?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Lol, he doesn't even check what's in the packs. Just looking at the first player and then sending everything to club.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Elliptical Dick posted:

a bad attempt to copy popular streamer DrDisrespect i guess?

shut up blegum posted:

Lol, he doesn't even check what's in the packs. Just looking at the first player and then sending everything to club.

He's atrociously bad and has zero concept of what good players even are.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
lol I had to look it up but he spent 300 euro on packs. That's hilarious.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Lmao he's back

That video is perfect

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Mr.PayDay posted:

36.000 FIFA Points for 240 packs wasted, enjoy this desaster of 82, 83 and 84 players pulled twice. And as every year, I knew what was happening and what I was doing, buying FIFA points is a great way of investing in Consumables and selling Contracts for 500-900 Coins each in the first days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe51oHXfbYk

Tell us more about your entry-level BMW you nitwit

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Also him being a HSV fan is so insanely appropriate i dont even know what to say.

Of COURSE the guy who thinks throwing money away for a game he sucks rear end at is a good idea is a hamburg fan.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
I just pulled Bernardo Silva from one of those SBC rewards. Sort of want to try him out before selling but otoh I think there are cheaper alternatives that are better.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
i'm the URL seancool.com

Serendipitaet
Apr 19, 2009
Shouls tthe transfer market enabled on the web app if you are on PS4? I'm traveling for work until Wednesday and all I could do was get the daily login reward and do the very first SBCs.. is there even a way to get totw 1 in this situation?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Serendipitaet posted:

Shouls tthe transfer market enabled on the web app if you are on PS4? I'm traveling for work until Wednesday and all I could do was get the daily login reward and do the very first SBCs.. is there even a way to get totw 1 in this situation?
Been confused.

The web app is up and available, for PS4 as well. If you trade or get a lucky pack, yes you can get a TOTW.

I'm on PS4 and I've been doing SBCs by buying players on the market and getting tons of pack rewards. Nothing good but obviously I could have gotten a TOTW card from my reward packs.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I'm on PS4 and able to use the transfer market

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Did you all pre-order the digital version or something like that? If I go to the transfer market on the web app, it tells me I need to access the game on my Ps4 first.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

shut up blegum posted:

Did you all pre-order the digital version or something like that? If I go to the transfer market on the web app, it tells me I need to access the game on my Ps4 first.

I pre ordered Ronaldo edition to get the extra days and because I didn't care about an icon loan player

I think the not having access to transfer market thing is just happening to random people and there's nothing they can do about it :(

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

shut up blegum posted:

Nope. I have been using the web app since it was released. All without preordering the game. I did download the FIFA 18 Demo, but that's it.

And on that note, I did just last night actually finally buy/preorder FIFA 18, Ronaldo Icon edition, using that 10% off from FIFA 17's menu.

But as I just said above, I have been using the web app for the past few days without ever preordering anything.

Weird.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

TheBigAristotle posted:

Tell us more about your entry-level BMW you nitwit

God, that series of posts were laughable. Like his car.

Serendipitaet
Apr 19, 2009

Tzen posted:

Been confused.

The web app is up and available, for PS4 as well. If you trade or get a lucky pack, yes you can get a TOTW.

I'm on PS4 and I've been doing SBCs by buying players on the market and getting tons of pack rewards. Nothing good but obviously I could have gotten a TOTW card from my reward packs.

Thanks for clearing that up and sorry for the confused post, I'll blame jet lag.

I can use the web app, but the transfer market is locked ("play more on PS4"). Seems to be an issue for more people, with no fix

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Got my A & B squads ready to roll. Bundesliga & MLS

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I have like 15k now, not sure what to do with it other than to try and finish SBCs

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Stefan Prodan posted:

I have like 15k now, not sure what to do with it other than to try and finish SBCs
Yeah at some point I was sitting on 22k. I only have 2 SBCs to do now, that give tradeable rewards. Both of which require Loyalty. I decided to ditch my MLS squad and spent 18k on one of those SBC squads. I'll play 10 games with it, get the loyalty, and boom get some rare jumbo pack as well.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard

Guillermus posted:

He seems to suffer from Stockholm syndrome coming here so everyone can mock him.

I rather entertain with some hundred of bad packs instead of trying hard in FIFA because there are too many other games out there. WTS Gold Contracts 950 each /w me :homebrew:

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004

Elliptical Dick posted:

It's my alter ego of the HSV Blog

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Mr.PayDay posted:

I rather entertain with some hundred of bad packs instead of trying hard in FIFA because there are too many other games out there. WTS Gold Contracts 950 each /w me :homebrew:

yeah dude the 95 viewers on your page were probably super into it

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004

shut up blegum posted:

I focused on Board Players and Walk Outs and sent all other stuff to myClub. You can tell if you get a Board Player or Walkout depending on the Pack "glow". I quieksend all "regular" golden Pack stuff to the club and gonna sell absolutely everything within the first days to make bank.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004

Stefan Prodan posted:

yeah dude the 95 viewers on your page were probably super into it

95? :thunk: This channel is like 2 weeks old, so that's good I guess

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Mr.PayDay posted:

95? :thunk: This channel is like 2 weeks old, so that's good I guess

yeah dude you're a star

Mr.PayDay posted:

I focused on Board Players and Walk Outs and sent all other stuff to myClub. You can tell if you get a Board Player or Walkout depending on the Pack "glow". I quieksend all "regular" golden Pack stuff to the club and gonna sell absolutely everything within the first days to make bank.

you didn't make anything, you paid real money for coins in a video game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

who caaaaaaaaaares

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

who caaaaaaaaaares

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Mr. PayDay looks like Chris-Chan IMO

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Mr.PayDay posted:

So you spent 300 euros in order to "not have to try hard". Makes sense.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
he spent 300 euros because he is very bad and incapable of making money in game, via transfer market or playing or sbcs or anything.

I just wonder what the point is, like why spend a bunch of money when you might play a few dozen games before you burn out because you get beat like a drum constantly.

I can actually understand good players spending money to get a leg up early because it can provide an incredible boost and give them a big advantage the first few months, which can snowball pretty hard if they're good enough to get elite+ constantly, but for someone who is never gonna play a lot in the first place it just seems like an especially large waste of money.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

hopterque posted:

he spent 300 euros because he is very bad and incapable of making money in game, via transfer market or playing or sbcs or anything.

I just wonder what the point is, like why spend a bunch of money when you might play a few dozen games before you burn out because you get beat like a drum constantly.

I can actually understand good players spending money to get a leg up early because it can provide an incredible boost and give them a big advantage the first few months, which can snowball pretty hard if they're good enough to get elite+ constantly, but for someone who is never gonna play a lot in the first place it just seems like an especially large waste of money.

Oh yeah I know. I was making the same point which is the ridiculousness of it all

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

hopterque posted:

a u t i s m

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Furthermore, these are the legitimate ways to spend your money:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

vivisectvnv posted:

a u t i s m

n o s h i t