Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard
Thanks Seltzer!
How many Euros do I have so spend for a featured meltdown comeback in the OP again? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
36.000 FIFA Points for 240 packs wasted, enjoy this desaster of 82, 83 and 84 players pulled twice. And as every year, I knew what was happening and what I was doing, buying FIFA points is a great way of investing in Consumables and selling Contracts for 500-900 Coins each in the first days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe51oHXfbYk

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004

Guillermus posted:

He seems to suffer from Stockholm syndrome coming here so everyone can mock him.

I rather entertain with some hundred of bad packs instead of trying hard in FIFA because there are too many other games out there. WTS Gold Contracts 950 each /w me :homebrew:

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004

Elliptical Dick posted:

What the gently caress is with the wig and the sunglasses?

It's my alter ego of the HSV Blog

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004

shut up blegum posted:

Lol, he doesn't even check what's in the packs. Just looking at the first player and then sending everything to club.

I focused on Board Players and Walk Outs and sent all other stuff to myClub. You can tell if you get a Board Player or Walkout depending on the Pack "glow". I quieksend all "regular" golden Pack stuff to the club and gonna sell absolutely everything within the first days to make bank.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004

Stefan Prodan posted:

yeah dude the 95 viewers on your page were probably super into it

95? :thunk: This channel is like 2 weeks old, so that's good I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004

Lawen posted:

Y'all getting real worked up over how someone chooses to spend their money.

The weird part is that I post my packs since 3 years or sth like that and it triggers them every year. They somehow ignore my registration date, I don't know.
And no matter wheter if they are jealous or simply disagree with my disposable income spending, the cognitive concept leads to "But I am better in this game than him!".
Why so serious thb? As if anyone cares how I or we or you play FIFA. Have fun how you prefer to do it. I play with HSV and full/mixed Silver and Bronze gimmick/Meme Squads

Tell me, are hoptercques and Prodans success and achievements in FUT common knowledge of the Fifa Community and I missed that somehow?
Well, it's entertaining every new FIFA release.

On a serious note, the offline squad battles own, Elite 1 is 2 Mega Packs and 39.800 Coins and easy to reach in the days of PC early access. The AI on Ultimate loving cheats but can be outsmarted with skills, RB/R1 and LT Dribbling, 270° turnarounds and tiki taka.
My first game was a brutal 0-5 tho where I needed like 25 ingame minutes a first shot on the target and I did not know what was happening.
If you score first the AI will Attack like there is no tommorow mid 2nd half. You have to counterscore here and survive.
I have almost 19000 points now and rank 100 treshold is 23500 points right now. Once the Game is full released it will be harder obviously as you have more players grinding.
I prefer the Squad Battles to the Online Weekend league in every way.

Mr.PayDay fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Sep 27, 2017

• Locked thread