Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
we lost the mayor of portland over this also. powerful politicians put their dinguses wherever they shouldn't to be*

*there are no powerful female politicians hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Men rape women, they rape children, powerful men turn out to be rapists, except Jimmy Carter, he's a good man, it's why the congress of rape wuoldn't let him pass a good law.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nick Rivers posted:

Are you talking about Sam Adams? Because he did not resign and served out his term. A recall petition was circulated but couldn't get enough signatures.

Portland voters/establishment don't care if you groomed a minor for sex and repeatedly lied about it as long as you are connected to the establishment and have that (D) next to your name.

oh man I thought he stepped down. well i guess he's loving underage angels in heaven now i guess. and by heaven i mean "his house" and my angels i mean "boys"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Waterbed Wendy posted:

hey man you gotta protect your own.

but they rigged it. they can try us as adults now...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Conch Shell Corp posted:

lol he must have thought they were campaigning "15 for minimum age"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tiberius Christ posted:

its full of tech weirdos and gay people, they're socially progressive and they hate taxes like all libertarians`

they're not actually all that socially progressive either, tbh. it's all about being allowed to "do what you want" which seems to come at the expense of, for example, women and mexicans

• Locked thread