Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Every rich and powerful man in the world is a sexual predator. The fact that this guy's getting caught must mean someone's trying to replace him.

As for why someone would put that kind of effort into becoming the mayor of Seattle, we may never know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Blast of Confetti posted:

you must be v rich and powerful then

Nah I'm just your average Joe. I can barely get away with molesting farm animals.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
e: this post didn't turn out how it was supposed to

ee: welp

KomodoWagon fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Sep 13, 2017

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Telephones posted:

I've slept in Seattle. The homeless roam the street at night, screaming. Very inconsiderate! I was woken up many times. "kidfucker" is exactly the word I would use to describe anybody in charge, but also anybody who lives there generally. No sense!

How come? Did you get laid there, you giant baby?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

1redflag posted:

Crack-smoking mayor doesn't sound so bad anymore, eh?

Man, you can tell Rob Ford must have at least strangled a hooker on a bender one time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

The White Dragon posted:

yeah but it was consensual and he paid her to let him do it

Retroactively, maybe.

• Locked thread