Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

Chewie and Han have known each other for like 30 years and Han never tried his crossbow until FA?

Chewie never cleans it. It's pretty gross.

But old people don't really care much about hygiene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Novo posted:

why not just say the crossbow part was a backup weapon, geez nerds

I'm gonna glue a trebuchet to my rifle just in case I run out of bullets.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Edgar posted:

On chewies home planet, why did he have sliding future star trek doors on his treehouse?

After centuries of constant back and forth between nostalgic traditionalists and high-tech progressives, modern Wookie society is basically a glorified Renaissance Faire.

Also: why they insist that modern blasters have to look like traditional Wookie crossbows and pretend it makes them work better.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

myDad posted:

/

Former slaves of the ancient Sith empire, the Bananowans are attuned to the force and rigid, unbending supporters of the Rebellion. Sensing the dark hand of the Sith at work, they resisted the Galactic Empire from its first founding and suffered terribly as a result. Very few remain.

Many Stormtroopers do not realize that the banana pudding served in many imperial cafeterias between years 3 to 2 BBY was made from Bananowans slain by the Empire's ruthless regime.

Blurry Gray Thing fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Sep 14, 2017

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Orkin Mang posted:

they jumped the shark with that jedi who was a jumping shark

Every one of his teeth and fins was a lightsaber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Inescapable Duck posted:

Also if you pay attention Chewie is a goddamn smartass.

When Han said "get in there, I don't care what you smell!" he wasn't ignoring Chewie's warning about a trash monster. He was trying to shrug off a perfectly timed Your Mom joke.

• Locked thread