Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Duckbox posted:

mods change my name to duckbox

Beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

i ordered a strawberry daquiri at a buffalo wild wings and my boyfriend got real mad at me and wanted to go home :( i didnt know it was a macho place although the server and i confused each other when she brought me the channel list and i asked her if it had bravo or oxygen on it

I got a cider at BWW a few months ago and I wanted to know if I could get a small shot of Fireball in it for taste. They said it would be an extra $6 to an already $7 drink. :psyduck:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Hell Yeah posted:

people should avoid posting about politics in gbs because it's not funny. please ban both groups on sight

• Locked thread