Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

I really like Trey and I hope this isn't the last we see of him.

The Behind the Seasons thing that aired after the episode said it was their way of giving closure to that arc, so I hope it isn't the end either, but it very well could be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Still dug it, it probably helped that I watched it occasionally when I was in the mood versus going in every week with hype and anticipation. Some ups, some downs. It is nice to see the girls are enjoying their success but I file a lot of it into the same lane as Transparent. As a generic white dude in 2018, I recognize that I am not the target audience and I enjoy it while not getting mad they aren't pandering to me.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Pandering is the wrong word, I was just trying to convey that I dig they're doing their thing.

• Locked thread