Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
When does Hulu put up the new episodes? I can't find that information anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

cheese eats mouse posted:

Last season it was always running a week behind on Hulu so probably tomorrow.

Just check, and still not up. :(

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

get that OUT of my face posted:

Is there another season after this? I can't imagine this going on for much longer since Abbi and Ilana probably want to do more with their careers than just this show, sort of like Key and Peele.

It was renewed for seasons 4 and 5 early last year. So at the very least we're getting one more.

But you're right, I can't imagine them keeping it going much longer. I finally caught up tonight, and it seemed to kind of lose a little bit of steam this season. And they covered some topics this season that they've been wanting to tackle since season 1, but Amy Poehler told them to hold off a few seasons.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Also Transparent is targeted toward anyone who has ever had a dysfunctional family. It's ostensibly about LGBT issues but in reality it's about well-off self-loathing Jews bickering with each other over their inherited trauma.

It's also definitely not a comedy, despite always being submitted for (and sometimes winning) best comedy awards.

• Locked thread