Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm dead now OP. I've died from shock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i used to work at dunkin donuts when i was 18 and the coffee is made from toilet water

we literally scooped water from the toilet to make the coffee

you are drinking doo doo water

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

#1 will make ya go #2, haha man thats crazy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

poverty goat posted:

Wawa has the best garbage coffee

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Tom Gorman posted:

i used to work at dunkin donuts when i was 18 and the coffee is made from toilet water

we literally scooped water from the toilet to make the coffee

you are drinking doo doo water

Their iced coffee is good though so man I don't know, pros and cons

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
7-Eleven supremacy bitch.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

dunks is dead to me ever since they got rid of the coffee coolatta.

went in there a couple times a year to get one in the summer or whatever and now theyre gone so, whatever.

i wrote a strongly worded email to them and i dont know if they ever got back to me lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chinatown posted:

7-Eleven supremacy bitch.

There aren't any in Houston :negative:

I miss my trips down the street where i used to live in Jersey during high school to get coffee in the morning, getting baked after playing hockey and devouring nachos owned

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

how can you drink drip coffee and call yourself a man? disgusting worms drinking shitwater made from used grounds

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Hell Yeah posted:

how can you drink drip coffee and call yourself a man? disgusting worms drinking shitwater made from used grounds

assless chaps and a bottomless portafilter thats the lifestyle for me

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

suck teh piping hot coffee out of my arsehole

Shatwag
Jan 26, 2003

Laura Croft who?

Hell Yeah posted:

Filthy eurotrash spotted

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suck my cock you disgusting diarrhea sippers

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my cum tastes better than drip coffee at least

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

Drip makes great iced coffee if you brew it straight onto ice. Volatile compounds that you ordinarily smell over a hot cup of coffee cool before they gently caress off and you get way better flavor than any flavorless cold brew

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

poverty goat posted:

Drip makes great iced coffee if you brew it straight onto ice. Volatile compounds that you ordinarily smell over a hot cup of coffee cool before they gently caress off and you get way better flavor than any flavorless cold brew

oh yeah, drink cold drip coffee out of the shoe from monopoly irl. sounds great

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

poverty goat posted:

sounds like lukewarm watery coffee

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I usually drink it black but McDonald's coffee I need to cut with a little cream, cuz drat that's the real poo poo!

Hope the any size $1 deal lasts forever...

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

loving Pennsyltuckians talking about "Wawa this" or "Sheetz that." Arguing about gas station food/beverages goddamn. Like arguing about which dead dog carcass looks better.

You loving rubes. You pieces of poo poo. Goddamn simpleton fuckwits.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

McDonalds coffee is toilet-watery garbage and I have no idea why people are trying to virally market it like this, unless the "good" McD coffee just never made it to Idaho markets

say what you will about Starbucks but at least their coffee is strong af and will keep you lit

GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

McDonalds coffee is toilet-watery garbage and I have no idea why people are trying to virally market it like this, unless the "good" McD coffee just never made it to Idaho markets

say what you will about Starbucks but at least their coffee is strong af and will keep you lit

black mcds coffee is very good for fast food coffee

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you drink coffee with milk, cream, or sugar, or anything else in it you're a disgusting human being

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Put the beans in my rear end.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

if you drink coffee with milk, cream, or sugar, or anything else in it you're a disgusting human being

two splendas bItCH!!!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

only fat people eat artificial sweetener

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Hell Yeah posted:

you have a lot of hostility in you about coffee related things. Try a calming herbal tea in the morning instead perhaps

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

im gonna sit on your face!!!!1

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Been thinking about them (coffee) beans.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Chicfila iced coffee is p good

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Wicker Man posted:

Put the beans in my rear end.

actually ur supposed to take the beans out of the cat's rear end

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i only use those beans that have been pooped out by animals

thos beans

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I only drink my coffee made from the hands of an European serf. French and Italian. *slurp*

I have yet to try the coffee that is shat out from the rear end of bats that seems to be gaining popularity.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!! posted:

black mcds coffee is very good for fast food coffee

ah good to finally meet a person of such bad taste

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

loving Pennsyltuckians talking about "Wawa this" or "Sheetz that." Arguing about gas station food/beverages goddamn. Like arguing about which dead dog carcass looks better.

You loving rubes. You pieces of poo poo. Goddamn simpleton fuckwits.

Lmao look at this jealous bitch

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
i fuckin love starbucks cold brew ice coffee gently caress my rear end.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Hell Yeah posted:

my cum tastes better than drip coffee at least

How did you prepare your cum? French press or like right outta the tap? I'm trying to get a baseline here.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Hell Yeah posted:

actually steamed milk+espresso is real dang good, i invented this drink myself

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!
Tim Hortons is usually better than McDonald's OP

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
just lol if you aren't cracking a lukewarm budweiser at 7 am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

just lol if you aren't cracking a lukewarm budweiser at 7 am

what if i'm finishing the half drank budweiser i fell asleep drinking?

• Locked thread